The event, held on Wednesday 19 June at 30 Euston Square in London, will open with speeches from Aston Martin president of the Americas Laura Schwab and Peugeot ambassador and former Fed Cup captain Judy Murray.
Autocar’s managing director, Rachael Prasher, will chair a debate between motoring’s high-profile leaders, with panellists including:
▪ Cath Sibbald, vice-president of human resources at CDK Global
▪ Neil Williamson, CEO of automotive dealership group Jardine Motors
▪ Friederike Kienitz, vice-president for legal, external and government affairs at Nissan
▪ Paul Van der Burgh, managing director of Toyota UK
▪ Elaine Cole, commercial director at Vertu Motors
▪ Alex Smith, managing director of Volkswagen Group UK
Prasher said: “We have a great line-up joining us for this year’s Great British Women – Rising Stars event with a wealth of experience across the breadth of the automotive industry coming together to recognise some of the brightest names in the business.
Vertu Motors Plc (LON:VTU) operates as an automotive retailer in the United Kingdom. The company sells new cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and used vehicles, as well as provides related aftersales services. It operates a chain of franchised motor dealerships under the Bristol Street Motors and Macklin Motors brand names.