- A chemical element with the symbol W and atomic number 74
- Tungsten’s important ores include Scheelite and Wolframite
- Outstanding physical and chemical characteristics, including:
- the worlds hardest element with the highest boiling point
- the lowest coefficient of expansion of any pure metals as well as high density
W Resources Plc (LON:WRES) engages in the exploration and development of tungsten, tin, copper, and gold properties.
Receive our exclusive interviews – Enter your email to stay up to date.
Disclaimer: Statements in this article should not be considered investment advice, which is best sought directly from a qualified professional.