- TSB CRO Iain Laing has become the latest executive to part ways with the bank as it reels from the fallout of last year’s IT failure.
- Watford Holdings has today announced that Liz Cunningham has joined the Company as Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on January 2, 2020.
- LGIM continues run of top female hires to fill compliance role; Camille Blackburn to join from Aviva Investors in early 2020 as head of compliance
- Spanish lender Banco Sabadell’s chief risk officer David Vegara will become a member of the board of directors of Sabadell’s UK subsidiary TBS as per its strategy of planned rotation of representatives in TBS.
- Brown Shipley’s chief risk officer (CRO) and the head of its Scottish business are both leaving the business
Norman Broadbent plc (LON:NBB) is a leading Professional Services firm offering five interrelated Talent Acquisition & Advisory Services: Board & Leadership/Executive Search, Senior Interim Management, Research & Insight, Leadership Consulting & Assessment, and executive level Recruitment Solutions.