- FinnAust Mining have appointed Rod McIllree to the board of FinnAust following the sudden departure of Alistair Clayton.
- McIllree is known for his work at Medusa Mining, Anvil Mining and Greenland Minerals. He is also a director at Noricum Gold.
- Rod is a graduate of Curtain University’s Kalgoorlie School of Mines in Australia.
- FinnAust’s best results from each project to date include:
- Hammaslahti Copper Project: 5.6m @ 3.2% copper (‘Cu’), 2.7% zinc (‘Zn’), 0.7% lead (‘Pb’), 71gpt silver (‘Ag’) and 0.76 gpt gold (‘Au’) from 196.80m and 20.45m @ 1.12 % Cu and 5.5gpt Ag from 166.55m
- Kelkka Nickel-Copper Project: 1.5m @ 0.68% Ni, 0.31% Cu from 61.50m
SP Angel Conclusion: It is great to see Rod McIllree on board. We believe this should cause a step up in activity as the company evaluates the results of the ongoing exploration programs.
* SP Angel acts as nomad and broker to the company