Capital Markets and other financial services firms have spent many years talking about, and in some cases, implementing ‘digital transformation’ initiatives.
These initiatives are the result of the convergence of several trends;
- Increased speed and penetration of the Internet
- Increased in capability and penetration of powerful connected smart devices
- Changes in customer and employee expectations
- Technology innovation, mainly related to Big Data and Analytics, enabling more to be done for less, faster.
- Meet regulatory expectations, who want to see fewer manual processes and greater transparency and accountability within firms
Digital transformations promise to drive increase efficiencies, greater operational agility and cut operating costs.
KRM22’s Global Risk Platform provides applications to help you address your firm’s regulatory, market, technology and operations risk challenges and to manage your entire enterprise risk profile. KRM22 is a public Group listed on AIM and headquartered in London, with offices in several of the world’s major financial centers.