TT Electronics plc (LON: TTG) believe technology is shaping the future of humanity – all made possible through advancements in electronics, but it takes people doing and being their best to make it happen.
Whether it’s advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation connected everywhere, innovative technologies like these come from the minds of passionate, creative people – working to a common goal, watching out for one another, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Our passion? Simplifying the development of complex electronics. It’s the reason we exist as an organisation.
Our way of life? Fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork.
For our customers? We remove development barriers by offering a complete solution, featuring engineering and manufacturing technologies with the ability to sense, touch, control power and communicate with other things.
For our employees? We aspire to create professional opportunities – to help them achieve goals, contribute to the lives of others, and just be better together.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics for performance-critical applications.
We operate in markets where there are structural growth drivers, working with market-leading customers in industrial, medical, aerospace and defence and transportation sectors.
We have c.5,000 employees and operate across 28 key locations around the world, with our operations positioned to best serve our customers.
We have positioned TT to deliver:
- Organic growth ahead of the market
- Cash conversion of 80%+
- R&D investment to support growth
- Operating margin progression
- Improving ROIC
- Targeted, complementary acquisitions
- Progressive dividend policy
TT Electronics plc Board MembersNeil Carson OBE - Chairman
Richard Tyson - Chief Executive Officer
Mark Hoad - Chief Financial Officer
Stephen King - Senior independent non-executive Director
Michael Baunton CBE - Independent non-executive Director
Jack Boyer OBE - Independent non-executive Director
Alison Wood - Independent non-executive Director
Anne Thorburn - Independent non-executive Director
Lynton Boardman - General Counsel & Company Secretary
Company website for TT Electronics plchttps://www.ttelectronics.com
- Specialising Performance: Collaboration Gets it Right with Custom Power Magnetics - 7th October 2019
- TT Electronics Wins Ultra PCS Award - 2nd October 2019
- TT Electronics Launches Low Profile Reflective Object Sensor in PCB Assembly - 25th September 2019
- An Introduction to a 3-Axis Transmitter Coil - 24th September 2019
- Taking the Complexity Out of Fluid Measurement - 16th September 2019
- 11 Industrial IoT Experts Weigh In on the Opportunity to Transform the Industry - 12th September 2019
- Custom Potentiometers and Other Information - 11th September 2019
- The Fundamentals of Flow Measurement - 9th September 2019
- Temperature Sensors that Monitor Thermal Energy as a Function of Electrical Resistance - 6th September 2019
- Manufacturing Advanced Medical Devices - 30th August 2019
- TT Electronics announces two new surface mount device (SMD) power inductors - 23rd August 2019
- Outlining Precision Potentiometers - 22nd August 2019
- Temperature Sensors for Heat Treatment Markets - 20th August 2019
- What is HALT HASS Accelerated Stress Testing? - 16th August 2019
- CEO & CFO Q&A with Richard Tyson & Mark Hoad at TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG) - 14th August 2019
- What is Electronics Manufacturing Services - 13th August 2019
- Smart Optical Sensors Put Industry 4.0 to Work - 12th August 2019
- Design for Excellence to Improve Product Cost, Quality, and Time to Market - 8th August 2019
- INTERVIEW: TT Electronics Deliver strong results while well placed for growth - 8th August 2019
- TT Electronics plc Delivered strong revenue and profit growth - 7th August 2019
- The Future of Medical Wearables: Trendy or Useful Medical Applications? - 6th August 2019