SmartSpace Software Plc (LON:SMRT) (formally RedstoneConnect Plc) is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective.
Our businesses provide the infrastructure capabilities and the software applications to deliver Smart Buildings and Smart Workspace Solutions for commercial businesses, public sector organisations, real estate owners and managers.
We achieve great results for our customers through the design and implementation of tailored infrastructure that enables a building’s operational technology to be integrated into a single platform; through the on-site management of our customers’ infrastructure, such as desk top and data centre support; and through innovative software solutions such as sophisticated wayfinding platforms or those that help our customers analyse occupancy data to make their buildings and their businesses more efficient.
Our technologies directly support the drive for improvements across an organisation, be it leadership that are looking for efficiencies and improved margins, facility teams looking to manage flexible work spaces, employees wanting greater freedom to work the way they want to work, whilst security and networking teams look to protect data integrity and physical access control.
Through SmartSpace Software Plc, our investors have a unique opportunity to access a vast and fast growing segment of the digital economy: ‘Smart Buildings’ and ‘Smart Spaces.’ Leveraging a 30+ year track record of successful and profitable delivery in the ‘Smart Buildings’ sector, and a blue chip customer base of property developers, landlords, principal occupiers of commercial property (including retail, leisure and industrial firms) and leading global investment banks, we make our customers’ spaces more efficient.
Real estate is expensive – and getting more expensive by the day. Our customers come to us to create, develop and deploy technology solutions to help them manage their spaces more efficiently and drive down costs. This includes reducing the growing costs of ‘housing’ employees by monitoring their work patterns and movements efficiently and adapting to create increasingly attractive work environments.
Furthermore, the increased interface between building management systems and the emerging functionality of the Internet of Things is contributing to growth, not just generating efficiencies and driving down costs but by creating greater engagement with building users, whether to enable greater mobility amongst the workforce or improving the experience of consumers in retail and leisure environments.
Demand for our services is being driven by new digital construction methods, costs savings from better energy management and reduced floor space, the development of ‘Smart Cities,’ increased building regulation and a desire to create an enhanced user experience in office, retail centres, airports, entertainment venues or other buildings with large footfall.
SmartSpace Software Plc Board MembersCEO -Frank Beechinor
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Spencer Dredge
CHAIRMAN - Guy Van Zwanenberg
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Diana Dyer Bartlett
Company website for SmartSpace Software Plchttps://www.smartspaceplc.com
- Could a smart office building transform your workplace? - 19th June 2019
- Technologies transforming $1,3 billion building and homes market - 12th June 2019
- Are smart digital enabled workspaces the new norm? - 6th June 2019
- 5 Reasons To Replace Your Paper Guest Book in 2019 - 30th May 2019
- Could HOT Desking Save You Office Space and Make Your Employees Happier? - 28th May 2019
- Why Your Administrative Professional Will Love a Visitor Management System - 20th May 2019
- The Changing Role Of Visitor Management In The Office - 16th May 2019
- CEO Q&A with Frank Beechinor at Smartspace Software PLC (LON:SMRT) - 13th May 2019
- INTERVIEW: SmartSpace Nicely positioned with a unique platform in a very exciting market - 9th May 2019
- SmartSpace Software plc A year of successful transition - 8th May 2019
- Video: A very different day in the office life of a SmartSpace-empowered employee - 1st May 2019
- Why building owners can’t afford to ignore technology - 26th April 2019
- Royal Borough Kensington & Chelsea - 22nd April 2019
- SmartSpace Software Plc Change its registered office address - 15th April 2019
- Top 10 strategic IoT Technologies and Trends - 11th April 2019
- How to add significant value to your Real Estate with IoT - 4th April 2019
- UBM: Improved efficiency and huge real estate savings with SmartSpace Software - 27th March 2019
- CEO Q&A with Frank Beechinor at Smartspace Systems PLC (LON:SMRT) - 22nd March 2019
- INTERVIEW: Why SmartSpace are well positioned and hugely excited - 21st March 2019
- N+1 Singer Initiation Note: SmartSpace Software PLC (LON:SMRT) - 18th March 2019
- Modern European Office Buildings: Combining Sustainable, Smart, Flex, Services and Sweet - 13th March 2019
- Three Factors to Smart City Security - 8th March 2019
- SmartSpace Software Plc SwipedOn has seen a net increase of 22% to more than 2,700 customers - 4th March 2019
- IoT-Building Smart Workplaces of the Future - 1st March 2019
- Evoko Liso ‘Get a Room’ Is Clever Meeting Room Management - 20th February 2019
- Future of Buildings | Smart Buildings - 14th February 2019
- Deliver a flexible digital workspace without compromising on security - 7th February 2019
- SmartSpace Software Plc Wins five-year contract with a market leading event management company worth £1.25 million - 30th January 2019
- Smart building trends: Predictions for what’s to come - 30th January 2019
- 2019 welcomes the smart office - 21st January 2019
- High-performance properties start with smart building technologies - 18th January 2019
- Are smart offices game-changers for attracting talent? - 14th January 2019
- SmartSpace’s CEO Frank Beechinor on making money out of our changing attitudes to office working - 8th January 2019
- Four considerations for creating people-centered smart, digital workplaces - 18th December 2018
- Siemens opens smart campus in Zug - 7th December 2018
- CEO Q&A with Frank Beechinor at SmartSpace Software PLC (LON:SMRT) - 5th December 2018
- INTERVIEW: SmartSpace Software Plc Capacity increased to accelerate growth - 4th December 2018
- Smart start for smart buildings - 29th November 2018
- SmartSpace Software Plc Contract Win with Leading International Bank - 28th November 2018
- SmartSpace Software Plc Preparing to accelerate international growth - 27th November 2018
- SmartSpace Software Plc International partnering agreement with Evoko - 26th November 2018
- What does the smart building of the future look like? - 23rd November 2018
- Smarten up visitor experience or risk business reputation - 15th November 2018
- Smart Cities are the Future - 9th November 2018
- So, what exactly is a smart city? And why do marketers need to know? - 5th November 2018
- Facility Maintenance Automation And The Advantages Of Smart Buildings - 30th October 2018
- What is Internet of Things and How does it work? - 24th October 2018
- CEO Q&A with Frank Beechinor at Smartspace Software PLC (LON:SMRT) - 18th October 2018
- 5 Common Questions About the Industrial IoT (IIoT) - 17th October 2018
- INTERVIEW: Why SmartSpace Software acquired SwipedOn nearly 12,000 miles away - 17th October 2018