RedstoneConnect Plc is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective.
Our businesses provide the infrastructure capabilities and the software applications to deliver Smart Buildings and Smart Workspace Solutions for commercial businesses, public sector organisations, real estate owners and managers.
We achieve great results for our customers through the design and implementation of tailored infrastructure that enables a building’s operational technology to be integrated into a single platform; through the on-site management of our customers’ infrastructure, such as desk top and data centre support; and through innovative software solutions such as sophisticated wayfinding platforms or those that help our customers analyse occupancy data to make their buildings and their businesses more efficient.
Our technologies directly support the drive for improvements across an organisation, be it leadership that are looking for efficiencies and improved margins, facility teams looking to manage flexible work spaces, employees wanting greater freedom to work the way they want to work, whilst security and networking teams look to protect data integrity and physical access control.
Complete smart solutions
RedstoneConnect is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective.
Connect Labs is a software & solutions business, specialising in the delivery of smart working, retail & sports applications for business, employee and consumer engagement.
RedstoneConnect help with cost-effective IT solutions, excelling in Cloud Computing and managed IT support services. Our comprehensive IT services are built around an enterprise-class cloud platform backed by unrivalled technical support.
RedstoneConnect is a leader in infrastructure, smart buildings and support services. Addressing mid market and enterprise clients requirements, RedstoneConnect is UK based and undertakes projects globally.
RedstoneConnect plc Board MembersCHAIRMAN - Frank Beechinor
CEO - Mark Braund
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Spencer Dredge
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Guy Van Zwanenburg
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Diana Dyer Bartlett
Company website for RedstoneConnect plchttps://www.redstoneconnectplc.com
- Biggest office bugbear revealed by UK workers - 21st May 2018
- Smart buildings increase productivity: Mark Braund, CEO RedstoneConnect - 17th May 2018
- An end to the aggravation of meeting space scheduling - 15th May 2018
- Top 5 IoT “Quick Wins” for Smart Buildings - 9th May 2018
- Redstoneconnect PLC Trading Update - 30th April 2018
- Redstoneconnect Case Study: GSK - 27th April 2018
- Putting the ‘smart’ in smart city: Getting data management right to build the city of the future - 24th April 2018
- Business employees waste 50 hours a year because office tech does not work properly - 18th April 2018
- IBC: whose line problem is it anyway? - 16th April 2018
- Technologies Making Smart Buildings Smarter - 13th April 2018
- Redstoneconnect Case Study: UBM - 9th April 2018
- RedstoneConnect offers new MetaTrader platform plugin - 5th April 2018
- 10 ways smart offices are saving energy and lowering their carbon footprint - 3rd April 2018
- In Building Cellular and its importance to transparent IT - 28th March 2018
- Terrible office technology crippling UK productivity - 21st March 2018
- The smart way to smart cities begins with buildings - 19th March 2018
- Moving office: Keeping your business connected - 13th March 2018
- What’s the problem with mobile phone coverage in the UK’s workplaces? - 12th March 2018
- This isn’t 1984, so it’s time to dispel data collection fears - 8th March 2018
- Is IT contract flexibility the secret to retaining top talent? - 21st February 2018
- Transforming your business - 15th February 2018
- Redstoneconnect named 1 of the 6 leading pure players of workspace management solutions - 14th February 2018
- Smart building market potentially worth $31.74 billion by 2022 - 13th February 2018
- Meet the MD: Mark Braund of Redstoneconnect - 6th February 2018
- What does it actually mean for buildings to go smart? - 1st February 2018
- Q&A with Andy Smith Analyst at Whitman Howard: Redstoneconnect PLC (LON:REDS) - 31st January 2018
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect Target Price Raised by Whitman Howard - 30th January 2018
- Terrible office technology crippling UK productivity - 26th January 2018
- RedstoneConnect Justifying the 250p price target – Whitman Howard Research - 26th January 2018
- “A number of important contract wins for Redstone Connect” Mark Braund, CEO - 25th January 2018
- 10 smart building IoT trends for 2018 - 19th January 2018
- Creating a Radical Step-Change in Business Improvement - 3rd January 2018
- Redstoneconnect Case Study: UBM - 14th December 2017
- Smart Buildings Bring Workforces to Life - 11th December 2017
- Onespace – Revolutionising your workspace - 8th December 2017
- Redstoneconnect PLC Multi-million pound OEM for OneSpace - 5th December 2017
- Future of Smart Buildings - 28th November 2017
- Demystifying ‘smart’ buildings and their potential - 14th November 2017
- RedstoneConnect PLC Further RE: Possible Offer - 18th October 2017
- Smart Spaces for the Connected Employee - 12th October 2017
- RedstoneConnect Plc Performs well in H1 - 10th October 2017
- Mark Braund: What does it actually mean for buildings to go smart? - 9th October 2017
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect plc Strong Demand for the No.1 player - 28th September 2017
- Two new large London contract wins for RedstoneConnect - 26th September 2017
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect Plc £5.5m Contract Win - 20th September 2017
- RedstoneConnect £5.5m contract win is the biggest since the UBS installation - 19th September 2017
- Hambro Capital increase share of Redstone Connect Plc to over 11% - 12th September 2017
- RedstoneConnect “pipeline is second half weighted this year, with strong order book” Mark Braund, CEO - 8th September 2017
- RedstoneConnect Plc Chairman Statement - 5th June 2017
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect Plc Growth quite substantial say Whitman Howard - 11th May 2017