RedstoneConnect Plc is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective.
Our businesses provide the infrastructure capabilities and the software applications to deliver Smart Buildings and Smart Workspace Solutions for commercial businesses, public sector organisations, real estate owners and managers.
We achieve great results for our customers through the design and implementation of tailored infrastructure that enables a building’s operational technology to be integrated into a single platform; through the on-site management of our customers’ infrastructure, such as desk top and data centre support; and through innovative software solutions such as sophisticated wayfinding platforms or those that help our customers analyse occupancy data to make their buildings and their businesses more efficient.
Our technologies directly support the drive for improvements across an organisation, be it leadership that are looking for efficiencies and improved margins, facility teams looking to manage flexible work spaces, employees wanting greater freedom to work the way they want to work, whilst security and networking teams look to protect data integrity and physical access control.
Complete smart solutions
RedstoneConnect is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective.
Connect Labs is a software & solutions business, specialising in the delivery of smart working, retail & sports applications for business, employee and consumer engagement.
RedstoneConnect help with cost-effective IT solutions, excelling in Cloud Computing and managed IT support services. Our comprehensive IT services are built around an enterprise-class cloud platform backed by unrivalled technical support.
RedstoneConnect is a leader in infrastructure, smart buildings and support services. Addressing mid market and enterprise clients requirements, RedstoneConnect is UK based and undertakes projects globally.
RedstoneConnect plc Board MembersCHAIRMAN - Frank Beechinor
CEO - Mark Braund
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Spencer Dredge
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Guy Van Zwanenburg
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Diana Dyer Bartlett
Company website for RedstoneConnect plchttps://www.redstoneconnectplc.com
- RedstoneConnect Change of Name & New Website Address - 30th July 2018
- Smart Buildings Provide a Foundation for Sustainability - 26th July 2018
- 3 ways the ‘smart office’ will change the future of work - 19th July 2018
- RedstoneConnect Achieves G-Cloud 10 - 17th July 2018
- Truly understand your space - 6th July 2018
- Amsterdam Smart City - 28th June 2018
- Your future office will be riddled with sensors and that’s okay - 25th June 2018
- Churchill Square a digital strategy around an app - 21st June 2018
- Artificial Intelligence and Smart Technology Is Bringing Convenience To A Whole New Level - 18th June 2018
- RedstoneConnect Appoint Frank Beechinor as new CEO - 15th June 2018
- Design Thinking’ is Reshaping the Office Real Estate Industry - 13th June 2018
- 77% of UK workers revealed booking a meeting room is the most frustrating aspect of working in an office - 12th June 2018
- Generation Y: is your office ready? - 11th June 2018
- Case Study: GOWLING WLG - 6th June 2018
- Can office tech improve the environment? - 5th June 2018
- CEO Q&A with Mark Braund at Redstoneconnect PLC (LON:REDS) - 4th June 2018
- How Smart Buildings are empowering the employees of the future - 1st June 2018
- 77% of UK workers revealed booking a meeting room is the most frustrating aspect of working in an office - 31st May 2018
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect Plc Positive Results & £21.6m Disposal - 31st May 2018
- RedstoneConnect PLC Exciting £21.6m cash sale of a division - 29th May 2018
- Biggest office bugbear revealed by UK workers - 21st May 2018
- Smart buildings increase productivity: Mark Braund, CEO RedstoneConnect - 17th May 2018
- An end to the aggravation of meeting space scheduling - 15th May 2018
- Top 5 IoT “Quick Wins” for Smart Buildings - 9th May 2018
- Redstoneconnect PLC Trading Update - 30th April 2018
- Redstoneconnect Case Study: GSK - 27th April 2018
- Putting the ‘smart’ in smart city: Getting data management right to build the city of the future - 24th April 2018
- Business employees waste 50 hours a year because office tech does not work properly - 18th April 2018
- IBC: whose line problem is it anyway? - 16th April 2018
- Technologies Making Smart Buildings Smarter - 13th April 2018
- Redstoneconnect Case Study: UBM - 9th April 2018
- RedstoneConnect offers new MetaTrader platform plugin - 5th April 2018
- 10 ways smart offices are saving energy and lowering their carbon footprint - 3rd April 2018
- In Building Cellular and its importance to transparent IT - 28th March 2018
- Terrible office technology crippling UK productivity - 21st March 2018
- The smart way to smart cities begins with buildings - 19th March 2018
- Moving office: Keeping your business connected - 13th March 2018
- What’s the problem with mobile phone coverage in the UK’s workplaces? - 12th March 2018
- This isn’t 1984, so it’s time to dispel data collection fears - 8th March 2018
- Is IT contract flexibility the secret to retaining top talent? - 21st February 2018
- Transforming your business - 15th February 2018
- Redstoneconnect named 1 of the 6 leading pure players of workspace management solutions - 14th February 2018
- Smart building market potentially worth $31.74 billion by 2022 - 13th February 2018
- Meet the MD: Mark Braund of Redstoneconnect - 6th February 2018
- What does it actually mean for buildings to go smart? - 1st February 2018
- Q&A with Andy Smith Analyst at Whitman Howard: Redstoneconnect PLC (LON:REDS) - 31st January 2018
- INTERVIEW: RedstoneConnect Target Price Raised by Whitman Howard - 30th January 2018
- Terrible office technology crippling UK productivity - 26th January 2018
- RedstoneConnect Justifying the 250p price target – Whitman Howard Research - 26th January 2018
- “A number of important contract wins for Redstone Connect” Mark Braund, CEO - 25th January 2018