About Quartix – vehicle tracking expertise
The Quartix system has been installed in over 180,000 vehicles. Quartix Holdings plc was founded in 2001 by four industry professionals who have a combined 120+ years experience in systems design, telemetry, embedded computing, communications and database design and implementation. They are all still with the business today. Customer acceptance of the Quartix system has been excellent since then: the company now has more than 6,800 fleet customers and 6 major insurance customers and the success of the company has been recognized by a number of prestigious business and product awards.
- Ease of access through the Internet from anywhere – whether at home, work, or on the move.
- Speed and ease of use – quick web access and clear controls making the system extremely simple to use.
- No hidden costs – our prices are published on the web and there are no hidden warranty, software or service charges.
- 12 month rental contracts – we won’t push you into a three-year contract: we are confident you will stick with us at the end of your first year.
- Service – we pride ourselves on our service levels and the long-term relationships we keep with our clients.
- Price – we want to deliver just what you need, and no unnecessary extra features. By keeping our costs low, we aim to provide you with a superior level of service at a competitive price.
Key facts about Quartix
- Founded in 2001 by four industry professionals
- Over 180,000 units installed
- More than 6,800 fleet customers, and 6 major insurance clients
- Over 200 installers in the UK
About Quartix Customers
More than 6,800 fleet companies are currently using the Quartix vehicle tracking system and this is expanding at around 130 companies per month. Here is a selection of the industries represented by our customer base:
- Building and construction – excavation, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrical services bricklaying, flooring, drywall, roofing, siding, air conditioning…
- Specialized site and field services – sign installation/ maintenance, shopfitting, pest control, merchandizing, machine tools, replacement windows, cleaning, environmental services…
- Transportation – covering the full range of transportation services, including trucking, courier and dispatch work, taxis and specialized services such as the transportation of fine art and valuables…
- Security – including CCTV installation, patrol car monitoring, staff transportation, monitoring of expensive plant and machinery, locksmiths…
- Product distribution – including raw materials, food, poultry, packaging, hardware, electrical goods, jewellery, component distribution …
We welcome the opportunity to talk to customers about their requirements or about general matters concerning vehicle tracking. We recognize that it can sometimes be an important step in the development of a growing company, and achieving successful implementation of this technology is of vital importance. You will find that our sales approach is refreshing: we will not pester you on the phone and we will not try to talk you into a long-term contract. We feel confident to let our product do the selling!
Quartix Board MembersPaul Boughton - Chairman
Andy Walters - Managing director
Jim Warwick - Non-executive director
David Bridge - Finance director
Company website for Quartixhttp://www.quartix.net/
- Black Rock move up above 5% ownership of Quartix Holdings PLC - 23rd October 2015