Path Investments plc (LON:PATH) An energy investment company, focused on the acquisition and development of producing and near producing assets within fiscally and politically stable economies. The company seeks to create value for its shareholders through acquisitions, joint ventures or direct interests in energy businesses or associated projects.
- Highly experienced management team with many years’ experience between them, with a specialty in assessing and investing in early stage businesses.
- Global focus on energy assets concentrating on onshore oil and gas markets.
- Identified pipeline of opportunities worldwide.
- Investment focus on:
- Cash flow, principally targeting producing or near production assets to generate income.
- Investments within understood, politically stable, fiscally attractive geographies.
- Transformation of distressed, underperforming, or mispriced assets into high quality, marketable assets through active asset management.
Path Investments plc was admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange on the 30th March 2017.
With more than 100 years of combined experience, the Path Investments plc principals have developed extensive relationships with entrepreneurs, industry executives, strategic investors, and other venture and private equity groups – all of which contribute significantly to the firm’s ability to identify, structure and exit investments.
Path Investments plc Board MembersNigel Brent Fitzpatrick MBE, Non-Executive Chairmen
Christopher Theis, Chief Executive Officer
Andy Yeo, Chief Operating Officer
Rakesh Patel, Chief Financial Officer
Donal Joseph Boylan, Non-Executive Director
Tommaso Maria Corrado, Non-Executive Director
Company website for Path Investments plchttp://www.pathinvestmentsplc.com/
- Natural Gas : Further strength on the cards - 30th July 2020
- Natural gas mainly used for power generation - 27th July 2020
- Natural gas part of the solution to lowering emissions - 24th July 2020
- Natural gas futures up 0.16% - 23rd July 2020
- Natural gas boasts the potential to drive greening of Asean region - 21st July 2020
- Ongoing heat expectations prop up August natural gas futures - 16th July 2020
- Why the hydrogen boom is good news for natural gas - 14th July 2020
- Natural gas is rebounding - 10th July 2020
- Natural gas futures jump 5.45% - 7th July 2020
- Path Investments update on acquisition of DT Ultravert and Kansas Nitrogen Reserves - 7th July 2020
- U.S natgas futures jump 10% - 30th June 2020
- Natural gas equities are just getting started - 22nd June 2020
- Ladder Creek plant: one of a handful in the world to produce helium - 18th June 2020
- Path Investments appoints Grant Thornton UK LLP as Financial Adviser - 17th June 2020
- Path Investments successfully completes oversubscribed fundraising - 12th June 2020
- Path Investments enters into Asset Purchase Agreement with Zoetic International - 27th May 2020
- Path Investments Shareholders to vote via proxy at AGM - 24th April 2020
- Path Investments broaden focus on the acquisition of producing natural resource assets - 26th September 2019
- Path Investments PLC New Corporate Website - 20th August 2019
- Path Investments PLC Proposed Acquisition of FineGems Extraction Corporation - 19th August 2019
- Path Investments PLC Withdraw from Proposed Transaction - 13th March 2019
- Path Investments plc Sale of Turkish interests - 1st February 2019
- Path Investments plc Heads of Agreement with ARC - 18th January 2019
- Q&A with Chris Theis Chief Executive Officer at Path Investments PLC (LON:PATH) - 19th December 2017
- INTERVIEW: Path Investments Plc Agreement with 5P Energy - 15th December 2017
- Path Investments Plc – Investor Presentation - 11th April 2017