NEKTAN (LSE:NKTN ) is a mobile business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) and Freemium Gaming in global regulated markets. It is focused on the Casino and Bingo markets delivering innovative and unique touch gaming products, platforms and services for Commercial Operators, Land Based Operators and Brand Owners. NEKTAN’s content and gaming technologies create new markets, acquire new players and access new revenue streams.
NEKTAN is has an impeccable industry reputation and gaming heritage. Their prestige lies in the development and distribution of mobile games & gaming systems, covering a wide range of regulatory jurisdictions.
- Nektan is an international, licensed operator of a wholly owned technology platform built for the delivery of mobile gaming content in regulated markets
- Since foundation, Nektan has been purely focused on mobile gaming, the fastest growing segment in gaming that is predicted to be worth more than €19 billion of gross gaming revenue by 2018
- The Group’s gaming platform, ‘Evolve’, provides a full end-to-end white label, mobile solution for any business
- The Group is targeting the US and Europe with a B2B product-driven growth strategy
- Nektan currently has a number of live white label partners including Go Win Casino, Red8Casino, William Hill and Winzino. In addition, their contracted pipeline includes RTL Group and City A.M.
Mobile gaming route to market
Nektan was formed in 2011 by Gary Shaw to exploit white label gaming opportunities globally. Nektan is a developer and operator of mobile games in the regulated, interactive real money gaming (“RMG”) space and the freemium gaming space (free of charge but where money is charged for additional functionality or features), delivering white label implementations to large commercial organisations that have established online audiences. The Company’s two live primary mobile gaming channels to market, RMG casino and freemium bingo, are intended to be at the forefront of on-demand mobile gaming entertainment, and two further channels, RMG bingo and freemium casino, are planned to commence in 2015.
Increasing demand for on-the-go entertainment and mobile gaming content
By 2017, it is estimated that there could be 3.4 billion smartphones and 905 million tablets in active use worldwide. Nektan’s market opportunity is driven by the increase in ownership of these mobile devices, as well as the increasing demand for on-the-go entertainment on those devices. In addition, the growing demand for gaming content on mobile devices gives rise to estimates of €19 billion of gross gaming revenue being generated from mobile gaming by 2018.
US market opportunity
A dual track approach has been taken in regard to developing Nektan’s opportunities in the US. The first track is for its established joint venture, Broadcast Gaming, to deliver freemium mobile gaming content to established agency targets that retain large online audiences. The Company plans to use celebrity endorsements to promote the freemium bingo product.
The second track would see the Company deliver mobile platforms to tribal casino operators to provide Class II and freemium gaming content, representing a major opportunity to access the $27 billion tribal gaming market.
Partnerships and commercial pipeline
Nektan targets large commercial organisations that have established online audiences for its white label gaming offer. The Company manages the full customer experience and all back-office operations, allowing the partner to solely focus on marketing the product to its customers as a distribution network. The Company currently has a number of live white label partners including Go Win Casino, Red8Casino, William Hill and Winzino. In addition, their contracted pipeline includes RTL Group and City A.M.
Nektan plc are based in Gibralta, London and the USA.
Nektan Board MembersGary Shaw – Executive Chairman
David Sparks – Chief Financial Officer
Sandeep Reddy – Non-executive Director
Alan Turner – Non-executive Director
Jim Wilkinson – Non-executive Director
Matthew Sunderland – Chief Operating Officer
Company website for Nektanhttp://www.nektan.com/
- Woohoo Games Conquers India Market - 1st May 2020
- Nektan Gaming Platform Will Drive SoftGaming - 16th April 2020
- Evoplay Entertainment enters UK through Nektan deal - 7th April 2020
- Transformed Nektan eyes ‘break even’ comeback - 1st April 2020
- Newcomer WooHoo Games looks beyond Asia market via Nektan agreement - 26th March 2020
- What to Look for in a Secure Online Casino - 16th March 2020
- Pots of Luck crowned Best Nektan slot site at BingoPort Players’ Awards - 5th March 2020
- Why Online Casino is Increasingly Becoming Popular? - 27th February 2020
- Upgrade your gaming system - 20th February 2020
- The Benefits of Online Gambling - 11th February 2020
- Online casinos likely to do more with mobile payments in 2020 - 4th February 2020
- 8 things you didn’t know about online casino - 31st January 2020
- Nektan double revenues in latest trading update - 27th January 2020
- How do I Know if a New Online Casino is Safe and Secure - 24th January 2020
- Staying Safe When Playing Online Casino Games - 15th January 2020
- Nektan completes sale of B2C subsidiary for cash - 9th January 2020
- How to play casino with a mobile app - 16th December 2019
- Mobile Is Redefining The Online Gaming and Gambling Experience - 9th December 2019
- Volt Casino launches its ‘Voltmas Workshop’ Christmas calendar - 3rd December 2019
- The popularity of playing casino on mobile devices - 26th November 2019
- Fortune Frenzy Casino Review - 20th November 2019
- The Gold Lounge Casino - 13th November 2019
- Plush Casino Review - 5th November 2019
- Nektan appoint Novum Securities as joint broker - 31st October 2019
- Videoslots.com Assimilates New Content from Indian-based Developer - 28th October 2019
- Nektan Casinos - 23rd October 2019
- How to Choose the Right Online Casino for You - 18th October 2019
- Nektan Slots and Games - 15th October 2019
- Nektan announces extension to Proposed Placing - 9th October 2019
- Classic detective themed Loaded PI slot games - 8th October 2019
- More and More People are Playing Online Slots on Mobile Devices - 1st October 2019
- Habanero Makes Baltic Debut Through New TOPsport Partnership - 26th September 2019
- Habanero agrees BetVictor deal – provider’s games to make UK debut via Nektan - 19th September 2019
- Nektan provide business update, proposed capital restructuring & placing - 18th September 2019
- Why Gaming Industries Recruit Gaming Operators for their Companies - 12th September 2019
- How Can An Online Casino Grow In A Competitive Market? - 10th September 2019
- Nektan casino sites - 4th September 2019
- The Best Mobile Apps For Gambling In 2019 - 28th August 2019
- SlotsZone Casino - 20th August 2019
- MoPlay latest operator to use Nektan’s E-Lite casino platform - 13th August 2019
- Probability Jones’ slots portfolio integrated onto Nektan platforms - 6th August 2019
- How Nektan Casino are taking over the online slot sector - 31st July 2019
- Nektan PLC Strong position to accelerate growth - 31st July 2019
- Who are the most influential women in igaming this year? - 25th July 2019
- Nektan PLC expands global footprint into Africa - 23rd July 2019
- Nektan Bringing Mobile Bingo to Its iGaming Platform - 22nd July 2019
- Cloud Casino Adds Bingo Games And Announces New Welcome Package - 17th July 2019
- Redspin Online Casino Reviewed - 12th July 2019
- How to Differentiate a Good Online Casino from a Bad One - 9th July 2019
- Volt Casino goes live with Nektan’s E-Lite B2B platform - 3rd July 2019