The MySale Group is a leading online retailer with established flash sales sites in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia and an expanding international presence in the US and UK.
The MySale Group currently operate under five differentiated brands – OzSale in Australia, NzSale in New Zealand, SingSale in Singapore, MySale in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, the United States, Hong Kong and South Korea, and BuyInvite also in Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 2007, the MySale Group has achieved a track record of growth in each financial year to date.
The MySale Group currently operates in 10 countries, including the United Kingdom.
MYSALE (LON:MYSL) is the UK and Europe’s newest members-only online shopping club and your doorway to affordable designer fashion.
MYSALE (www.mysale.com) is a website operated by OZSALE Pty Limited (ABN 11 118 610 987), a company registered in Australia.
Our office is located at 1107 S.Boyle Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90023.
Each day, members receive a personal invitation to the most exclusive sales events for men, women, kids, home, beauty, wine and more – at up to 80% off retail.
Membership is free and everyone is welcome to join!
Who are MYSALE
MYSALE has a dedicated team of buyers located in the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand who work hard to find our customers the best deals possible. With a range of support staff all over the world – we will endeavour to make the best online shopping experience for you!
Why Members only
By being an exclusive shopping club, MYSALE is able to offer products you cannot find anywhere else. With stock being limited, products are reserved exclusively for MYSALE members.
How do I invite my friends to join
Simply click on the Iink located at the top of the homepage to access your personal invitation screen. From here – you can invite a friend directly, send them a link – or share via social media! For every friend that joins and purchases with MYSALE, you’ll obtain a $20 store credit! A minimum spend of $40 is required to redeem the $20.
For more information – Please click here: Invite A Friend
How does it all work
Each day, members will receive a notification of all sales that are due to start that day. Sales events will start every day, seven days a week.
MYSALE is unlike other online retail stores – our Buying Teams will work day and night to source the best brands, at the best prices for our members. We will advertise these sales event items for 1 – 3 days. 60% of stock is usually sold in the first 48 hours so getting in early is strongly advised!
Once the sales event ends – we negotiate with our Brand Partners to send through all purchased stock to one of our international warehouses, including the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia or Singapore. Once our Warehouse Team receives the stock in, we will pack your order and dispatch direct to your door!
Our average delivery time frame is up to 21 days from the sales event ending – however this is dependent on where the goods are sourced. We will dispatch to you as soon as possible – and will endeavour to beat our estimated delivery time frames wherever possible. By operating the way we do, we are able to offer up to 80% off the Recommended Retail Price of items all over the world!
MYSale Group Plc (MYSL) Board MembersDavid Mortimer AO – Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Jamie Jackson – Executive Vice-Chairman
Carl Jackson – Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Dingle – Chief Financial Officer
Adrian MacKenzie – Independent Non-Executive Director
Company website for MYSale Group Plc (MYSL)http://mysalegroup.com/
- Shoppers Go Crazy For Click Frenzy With 45% increase in Sales - 22nd May 2019
- MySale Group plc Completes sale of Cocosa - 16th May 2019
- Big Upsurge In E-Commerce Drives Southeast Asia’s Online Economy - 14th May 2019
- MySale Group PLC disposal represents key step in accelerating ‘ANZ First’ strategy - 3rd May 2019
- Are we ready for the future of retail? - 2nd May 2019
- Ramadan an opportunity for retailers online, research reveals - 25th April 2019
- Pinterest and Instagram drive biggest mobile orders for large online fashion retailers - 17th April 2019
- Over 2400 stores vanish from UK high streets in 2018 - 11th April 2019
- It’s official: “Clicks” have topped “bricks” - 4th April 2019
- February’s warm weather prompts strongest online sales in 6 months - 25th March 2019
- Shop online and save the planet - 20th March 2019
- Study shows loyalty drives customer satisfaction in online - 13th March 2019
- MySale Group PLC Notice of Results - 12th March 2019
- Do You Know What People Search These Days? - 7th March 2019
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Crowned The Biggest Online Shopping Week In 2018 - 26th February 2019
- How Southeast Asia ranks on all things digital - 20th February 2019
- How Millennial Online Shopping is Changing the Retail Industry - 13th February 2019
- MySale Group Trading in line, action plan on track - 8th February 2019
- MySale Group plc Streamlining and automation already delivering results - 8th February 2019
- Indonesians are the world’s top online shoppers - 6th February 2019
- Southeast Asia’s online retail market set to grow at 23 per cent - 29th January 2019
- Online retail in SE Asia to reach $53 billion by 2023: Forrester - 22nd January 2019
- November sees strong online turnover - 16th January 2019
- Advantages of E-commerce Over Traditional Retail - 7th January 2019
- Technology, clothing sends pre-Christmas sales sky high - 19th December 2018
- Online non-food spend to top £75bn by 2023, data suggests - 11th December 2018
- SE Asian e-commerce to reach $53bn by 2023 - 4th December 2018
- Ten years ago Gerry Harvey said online retail was “a complete waste of time”: Was he right? - 30th November 2018
- Cyber Monday to take UK’s weekend sales splurge over £7bn - 27th November 2018
- Black Friday will shift sales online and cut pre-Christmas footfall - 19th November 2018
- Online shopping set for year-end boom - 14th November 2018
- Welcome to the biggest retail month of the year - 7th November 2018
- Online is cemented as the future of retail in Australia, says Neto’s 2018 State of eCommerce Report - 31st October 2018
- Online claims a greater share of food and fashion sales in September - 24th October 2018
- How a local logistics-retailer partnership Mysale Group and Quantium Solutions boosted sales volumes from the Asian markets - 18th October 2018
- Analysts agree: E-commerce sales set to deliver robust holiday retail growth - 16th October 2018
- Online Retail vs Bricks-and-Mortar - 10th October 2018
- MySale Group plc significant increases in both sales and profit performance - 9th October 2018
- Online Retail vs Bricks-and-Mortar - 5th October 2018
- 37% of Aussies to Shop Online During Black Friday - 2nd October 2018
- How a local logistics-retailer partnership boosted sales volumes from the Asian markets - 28th September 2018
- 59% of Aussie shoppers believe most of our retail industry will be online within five years - 17th September 2018
- The new kings of the high street: Mike Ashley vs. Philip Day - 5th September 2018
- MySale Group plc Shares off 40% since solid July pre-close trading update creates opportunity - 28th August 2018
- One in every five pounds spent with UK retailers is now online, figures show - 17th August 2018
- What can health & beauty learn from the success of fashion sales online? - 7th August 2018
- Online retail spending sees strong growth in June - 21st July 2018
- Fashion brands behind unusual favourite for online shoppers - 16th July 2018
- MySale Group plc Solid pre-close trading update, margin improvement continues - 10th July 2018
- Online shopping increasing - 30th June 2018