Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) PLC (LON:MAB1) is an award-winning mortgage broker, with over 800 advisers across the UK, arranging approximately £10 billion worth of mortgages per annum.
We are an expert mortgage broker that has access to over 90 UK lenders.
The relationships we have with them, combined with the volume of mortgages that we arrange, put Mortgage Advice Bureau in a very strong position to ensure that you have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service.
Mortgage Advice Bureau has won over 50 awards in the last 5 years alone so we can assure you that you are in safe hands.
Our service to you…
Our mortgage specialists are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you. They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
Why Mortgage Advice Bureau stands out:
- We have approximately 800 expert advisers located across the UK.
- We can provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers.
- We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more.
“The Group has a strong track record of growth and a high profile in its industry amongst Appointed Representatives, Advisers, Introducers, and consumers. Our admission will further raise the Group’s profile and brand awareness, thereby providing yet more opportunities for growth.” – Peter Brodnicki CEO
Mortgage Advice Bureau Board MembersKatherine Innes Ker (Non Executive Chairman)
Peter Brodnicki (Chief Executive Officer)
David Preece (Operations Director)
Lucy Tilley (Finance Director)
Nathan Imlach (Independent Senior Non-Executive Director)
Richard Verdin (Independent Non-Executive Director)
Company website for Mortgage Advice Bureauhttps://www.mortgageadvicebureau.com
- Is the prospect of longer tenancies good or bad news? - 12th September 2018
- A helpful guide for first time buyers - 6th September 2018
- Sunshine sells houses as market remains resilient over summer - 31st August 2018
- What does the interest rate rise mean for me? - 21st August 2018
- Could fixing for a decade become the norm for remortgaging? - 16th August 2018
- National Mortgage Index July 2018 - 7th August 2018
- August Interest Rate Decision - 6th August 2018
- Demand remains strong in UK for five year fixed mortgages - 30th July 2018
- Money Saving Expert explains how to save £54,000 on your mortgage - 26th July 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau plc another strong performance - 26th July 2018
- MAB launches wealth and equity release proposition with Tenet - 25th July 2018
- I’m 65 and my interest-only mortgage is ending – what can I do? - 19th July 2018
- Rightmove House Price Index July 2018 - 17th July 2018
- Lenders in the UK think 10 year mortgage deals are set to become popular - 10th July 2018
- Mortgage deals for landlords reach record high despite buy-to-let crackdown - 9th July 2018
- Buyers back in the market in May - 3rd July 2018
- Halifax Price Index June 2018 - 20th June 2018
- Morgage Advice Bureau Brian Murphy, head of lending, comments on the latest Halifax Price index - 12th June 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau Announce New Managing Director - 7th June 2018
- Zeus Capital Q&A with Robin Savage: Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) PLC (LON:MAB1) - 24th May 2018
- INTERVIEW: Mortgage Advice Bureau – Zeus Research Note - 23rd May 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau Investment case – Zeus Capital Notes - 22nd May 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc AGM Statement - 16th May 2018
- Are your tenants home or away? - 15th May 2018
- Negotiating house prices: your key guide - 23rd April 2018
- How to remortgage if you’re self-employed - 19th April 2018
- Tax changes for 2018/2019 - 16th April 2018
- Q&A with Peter Brodnicki Chief Executive Officer at Mortgage Advice Bureau (LON:MAB1) - 16th April 2018
- INTERVIEW: Mortgage Advice Bureau Ready to increase market share further - 13th April 2018
- Letting to a family member - 9th April 2018
- Should I remortgage? - 6th April 2018
- Nationwide House Price Index April 2018 - 4th April 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau Enhances Management Team with Ben Thompson - 4th April 2018
- Shared Ownership Scheme - 3rd April 2018
- Should landlords choose a repayment or interest only buy-to-let mortgage? - 28th March 2018
- How to survive moving day - 27th March 2018
- How to save money to buy a house - 23rd March 2018
- Rightmove House Price Index March 2018 - 21st March 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau 2017 results beat forecasts - 20th March 2018
- Government meets with the Private Rented Sector - 16th March 2018
- Is it time for an annual portfolio review? - 14th March 2018
- Letting to a family member - 12th March 2018
- Different types of mortgages explained - 23rd February 2018
- Help to Buy explained - 20th February 2018
- 7 ways to fall back in love with your home - 13th February 2018
- How to be a good neighbour - 6th February 2018
- National Mortgage Index January 2018 - 31st January 2018
- What you need to know when buying a house with a friend - 25th January 2018
- Mortgage Advice Bureau Update confirms good growth - 22nd January 2018
- What landlords need to think about for 2018 - 17th January 2018