Microsaic Systems plc (LON:MSYS) is a high technology company developing and marketing chip-based mass spectrometry (MS) instruments.
Microsaic addresses current and future market needs by partnering with global instrument OEMs and distributors. Our aim is to provide customers with enhanced work flow efficiency by incorporating simple-to-use mass detection.
Microsaic has successfully produced miniaturised MS systems by developing patented chip-scale technologies called Ionchip®, Spraychip® and Vac-chip™. Our products retain the functionality of conventional MS systems but are substantially smaller, less complex to operate, easier to maintain, and offer a significantly reduced cost of ownership.
Microsaic‘s applications range from traditional to hitherto unserved markets that could benefit from deployable mass detection at the point-of-need; these include LCMS, on-line detection, reaction monitoring, TLC-MS, PAT, and mass-directed prep and flash chromatography.
Microsaic currently works in a broad range of traditional industry sectors and new emerging markets that can benefit from deployable mass detection.
Microsaic Systems plc was established in 2001 to develop miniaturised MS instruments based on Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology originating at the highly regarded Optical and Semiconductor Devices Group at Imperial College London.
The Company has been based at headquarters in Woking, UK since September 2004 and was admitted to AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, in April 2011 (ticker: MSYS).
Microsaic Systems plc Board MembersEric Yeatman - Non-executive Director and Interim Chairman
Bevan Metcalf - Finance Director
Glenn Tracey - Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Holmes - Non-executive Director
Christopher Buckley - Non-executive Director
Company website for Microsaic Systems plchttp://www.microsaic.com
- Microsaic’s 4500 MiD® featured in a mass spectrometry article in Nature Product Focus - 14th November 2018
- Advances in Analytics for Bioprocessing - 13th November 2018
- The need for the miniaturisation of mass spectroscopy - 12th November 2018
- Encouraging efficiency - 9th November 2018
- Innovations in measurement, analysis and testing - 8th November 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Exclusive US and Canada Distribution Agreement - 7th November 2018
- UK retail sees record online spending in 2018 - 24th September 2018
- CEO Q&A with Glenn Tracey at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 4th September 2018
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems 96% Increase in revenues - 3rd September 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc revenues well ahead of the same period last year - 3rd September 2018
- Microsaic Systems Amedis will be the exclusive distributor of Microsaic-branded 4500 MiD® MS - 21st June 2018
- Microsaic Systems Distribution Agreement with Omicron Research Ltd. - 13th June 2018
- CEO Q&A with Glenn Tracey at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 11th June 2018
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems – Successful Raising of Funds - 8th June 2018
- Microsaic Systems Strengthen position with £5.5 million fundraise - 6th June 2018
- Microsaic Systems Distribution Agreement with Stable Arm Sdn. Bhd. - 24th May 2018
- Microsaic Systems Agreement with Rightek Co., Ltd. - 9th May 2018
- Microsaic Systems featured in Nature Product Focus for mass spectrometry - 16th April 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Signs Agreement with Knauer - 12th April 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Notice of Annual General Meeting and Posting of Annual Report - 6th April 2018
- Microsaic Systems PLC Agreement with Unimicro Technologies Inc. - 28th March 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Signs commercial contract with CPI Innovation Services Ltd - 21st March 2018
- Q&A with Glenn Tracey Chief Executive Officer at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 7th March 2018
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems Significant Progress & Pipeline Conversions - 6th March 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Full Year Annual Results in line with expectations - 5th March 2018
- Microsaic Systems Notice of Results - 21st February 2018
- Microsaic Systems plc Appoint Peter Grant as Non-Executive Chairman - 19th December 2017
- Q&A with Glenn Tracey Chief Executive Officer at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 18th December 2017
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems plc Agreement with Global Partner - 15th December 2017
- Microsaic Systems Plc Research agreement with global biopharma partner - 13th December 2017
- Q&A with Glenn Tracey Chief Executive Officer at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 9th November 2017
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems Plc New CEO Glenn Tracey - 8th November 2017