London-listed company KEFI Minerals plc (LON:KEFI) is an exploration and development company focussed on gold and copper deposits, primarily in the highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield.
KEFI Minerals is currently progressing feasibility studies on two gold projects:
- 95%-owned Tulu Kapi project in Ethiopia with a Probable Ore Reserve of 1.0 million ounces and Mineral Resources totalling 1.7 million ounces; and
- 40%-owned Jibal Qutman project in Saudi Arabia with Mineral Resources totalling 0.7 million ounces.
As the operator of these joint-venture projects, KEFI Minerals is well positioned to develop these projects prudently while continuing to add value through further exploration.
Planned gold production at Tulu Kapi is forecast to be circa 115,000 ounces per annum at an AISC of US$742/ounce over nine years.
Our aim is to create wealth for our shareholders by developing into profitable mines the gold and base metal deposits that the Company has discovered or acquired in a cost-effective manner.
Since KEFI Minerals was formed in 2006, we have rapidly evaluated and relinquished a number of exploration properties as well as acquiring new projects.
The highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield has been the Company’s primary focus since 2008 when it commenced exploration activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our prudent approach is exemplified by the cost-effective acquisition of the Tulu Kapi project in the Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in late 2013. The £4.5 million cost of acquiring 75% of this advanced project equates to only $10 per reserve ounce and provides the information collected from historical expenditure of more than $50 million.
In September 2014, KEFI Minerals acquired the remaining 25% of Tulu Kapi for £750,000 and 50 million KEFI shares.
KEFI Minerals is now positioned as the operator of two gold development projects as well as a cost-effective explorer of its portfolio in the highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield.
With the appropriate mix of technical and financial expertise, the Company is prudently progressing its projects into profitable gold production with the aim of returning value to shareholders.
KEFI Minerals Board MembersHarry Anagnostaras-Adams, Executive Chairman
Ian Plimer, Non-Executive Deputy Chairman
John Leach, Finance Director
Norman Ling, Non-Executive Director
Mark Wellesley-Wood, Non-Executive Director
Company website for KEFI Mineralshttp://www.kefi-minerals.com/
- Unlocking the trends ahead of Asia Copper Week - 18th November 2019
- KEFI Minerals report encouraging grades from the first Hawiah drill hole - 12th November 2019
- KEFI Minerals 121 Mining Investment presentation - 11th November 2019
- KEFI Minerals Tulu Kapi Gold project can now proceed - 7th November 2019
- Why Gold Is Up And How High Can It Go? - 4th November 2019
- KEFI Minerals Q3 2019 Operational Update - 30th October 2019
- KEFI Minerals Confirms receipt of all Government permits and reports by TKGM - 29th October 2019
- Gold Prices Gain - 28th October 2019
- KEFI Minerals First drill hole hits massive sulphides at Hawiah - 23rd October 2019
- Copper Demand & Long-Term Availability - 21st October 2019
- 20 Decor Pieces that Rock the Copper Trend - 15th October 2019
- KEFI Minerals congratulates Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed - 14th October 2019
- Gold prices could soar to $2,000 next year, says strategist - 4th October 2019
- London broker publishes gold & silver videos - 30th September 2019
- KEFI Minerals confident of positive results from exploration programme at Hawiah - 30th September 2019
- Executive Chairman Q&A with Harry Anagnostara-Adams at KEFI Minerals (LON:KEFI) - 25th September 2019
- Copper futures up on spot demand - 24th September 2019
- CHAIRMAN INTERVIEW: Why KEFI Minerals are excited about triggering Tulu Kapi and mining Hawiah - 24th September 2019
- KEFI Minerals reach a very significant and exciting moment - 23rd September 2019
- Preparing for more EVs - 17th September 2019
- Copper rises to a 6-week high - 12th September 2019
- Renewed interest in Guinea and Ethiopia - 10th September 2019
- Renewable energy holds the key to making electric vehicles truly zero-emission - 5th September 2019
- KEFI Minerals confirm full production in 2021 at Tulu Kapi - 4th September 2019
- Investors Rush Into Gold - 2nd September 2019
- KEFI Minerals to present at Africa Down Under conference - 28th August 2019
- RMI and ICA Partner to Advance Responsible Copper Production and Trade - 22nd August 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Appointment of Richard Robinson as Non-Executive Director - 22nd August 2019
- The Resurgence of Gold - 14th August 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Loan note conversion - 14th August 2019
- Ethiopia Plans to See Mining Revenues Rise Six-Fold - 8th August 2019
- Gold firms near 6-year high as trade tensions trigger safe-haven demand - 6th August 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Restructured working capital facilities - 5th August 2019
- Gold Prices: 50-Year Price Analysis And Production - 30th July 2019
- The Copper Mark – Ensuring Responsible Production - 25th July 2019
- Copper Is… The Metal of Civilization - 24th July 2019
- Copper and Wind Energy: Partners For a Clean Environment - 19th July 2019
- Gold Looks Ready To Run - 16th July 2019
- Mythbusting electric vehicles - 10th July 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Q2 2019 Operational Update - 10th July 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Investor Event - 9th July 2019
- Gold gains as global trade worries lift safe-haven appetite - 3rd July 2019
- Copper touches 6-week high on US-China trade truce - 1st July 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Tulu Kapi Project Update - 28th June 2019
- Copper rises on supply concerns, weaker dollar - 25th June 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Tulu Kapi Project Update - 24th June 2019
- Gold Spikes to Fresh 5 Year Highs - 21st June 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Update on Exploration at Hawiah Prospect in Saudi Arabia - 21st June 2019
- Gold prices edge up as dollar stalls ahead of Fed meeting - 18th June 2019
- Copper extends gains on China stimulus hopes - 13th June 2019