London-listed company KEFI Minerals plc (LON:KEFI) is an exploration and development company focussed on gold and copper deposits, primarily in the highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield.
KEFI Minerals is currently progressing feasibility studies on two gold projects:
- 95%-owned Tulu Kapi project in Ethiopia with a Probable Ore Reserve of 1.0 million ounces and Mineral Resources totalling 1.7 million ounces; and
- 40%-owned Jibal Qutman project in Saudi Arabia with Mineral Resources totalling 0.7 million ounces.
As the operator of these joint-venture projects, KEFI Minerals is well positioned to develop these projects prudently while continuing to add value through further exploration.
Planned gold production at Tulu Kapi is forecast to be circa 115,000 ounces per annum at an AISC of US$742/ounce over nine years.
Our aim is to create wealth for our shareholders by developing into profitable mines the gold and base metal deposits that the Company has discovered or acquired in a cost-effective manner.
Since KEFI Minerals was formed in 2006, we have rapidly evaluated and relinquished a number of exploration properties as well as acquiring new projects.
The highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield has been the Company’s primary focus since 2008 when it commenced exploration activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our prudent approach is exemplified by the cost-effective acquisition of the Tulu Kapi project in the Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in late 2013. The £4.5 million cost of acquiring 75% of this advanced project equates to only $10 per reserve ounce and provides the information collected from historical expenditure of more than $50 million.
In September 2014, KEFI Minerals acquired the remaining 25% of Tulu Kapi for £750,000 and 50 million KEFI shares.
KEFI Minerals is now positioned as the operator of two gold development projects as well as a cost-effective explorer of its portfolio in the highly prospective Arabian-Nubian Shield.
With the appropriate mix of technical and financial expertise, the Company is prudently progressing its projects into profitable gold production with the aim of returning value to shareholders.
KEFI Minerals Board MembersHarry Anagnostaras-Adams, Executive Chairman
Ian Plimer, Non-Executive Deputy Chairman
John Leach, Finance Director
Norman Ling, Non-Executive Director
Mark Wellesley-Wood, Non-Executive Director
Company website for KEFI Mineralshttp://www.kefi-minerals.com/
- Copper rises on supply concerns, weaker dollar - 25th June 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Tulu Kapi Project Update - 24th June 2019
- Gold Spikes to Fresh 5 Year Highs - 21st June 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Update on Exploration at Hawiah Prospect in Saudi Arabia - 21st June 2019
- Gold prices edge up as dollar stalls ahead of Fed meeting - 18th June 2019
- Copper extends gains on China stimulus hopes - 13th June 2019
- KEFI Minerals Tapping into ANS mineral potential - 12th June 2019
- Executive Chairman Q&A with Harry Anagnostaras-Adams at KEFI Minerals plc (LON:KEFI) - 11th June 2019
- Copper set for 1st weekly gain in 8 weeks amid easing dollar - 7th June 2019
- INTERVIEW: KEFI Minerals – Central Bank Approval for Project Finance Package - 6th June 2019
- Central Bank Approval for Project Finance Package - 6th June 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Rapid progress for the coming months - 5th June 2019
- Gold price builds momentum as hedge funds add 36% to bullish bets - 4th June 2019
- Will Millennials Ever “Get” Gold? - 29th May 2019
- Gold Prices Near Sessions Highs As Global Equities Slump Lower - 23rd May 2019
- The Price Of Gold Will Rise As Trade Wars Weigh On USD – Morgan Stanley - 16th May 2019
- Gold Beats Bitcoin: It’s Just Physics - 10th May 2019
- Global Gold Demand Increases 7% In Q1, Remains An Important Portfolio Diversifier - 2nd May 2019
- World Bank Positive On Gold, Cools On Silver Prices For 2019 - 25th April 2019
- GOLD RUSH: Precious metal price ‘could SOAR toward almost £1,100 by the end of this year’ - 18th April 2019
- KEFI Minerals Q1 2019 Operational Update - 16th April 2019
- ‘Just Waiting’: Brexit Is Keeping Gold Investors On The Sidelines - 9th April 2019
- KEFI Minerals US$11.4 Million Commitments Received by ANS - 8th April 2019
- Gold gains on softer dollar; focus on US-China talks - 4th April 2019
- Could A Hard Brexit Trigger A Gold Rally? Keep Watching The Pound, Analysts Say - 2nd April 2019
- Worldwide Major Central Banks are Accumulating Their Gold Holdings - 25th March 2019
- 77-year chart shows upswing in gold mining stocks have hardly begun - 21st March 2019
- Why Gold Is Still The Best Basis For Money - 18th March 2019
- KEFI Minerals plc Project Financing Update - 13th March 2019
- All Signs Point To Higher Gold Prices, Says Expert - 12th March 2019
- KEFI Minerals Ethiopian Prime Ministerial Support - 5th March 2019
- What’s Not To Like About Gold Right Now? - 1st March 2019
- Gold gains as dollar sags against yuan on China tariffs delay - 25th February 2019
- KEFI Minerals Plc Placing and Tulu Kapi Consortium Plans Update - 21st February 2019
- Bernstein Quants Join Bulls on Gold Sector as Cycle Darkens - 19th February 2019
- Only A Matter Of Time Before Gold Beats The U.S. Dollar – Analysts - 18th February 2019
- Gold Love Trade Could Set New Valentine’s Spending Record - 14th February 2019
- A Strong Case For Gold As Recession Looms – Bernstein - 13th February 2019
- Gold Is The Best Currency As World Faces Debt Crisis – Sprott Inc. - 12th February 2019
- Gold is becoming more mainstream - 6th February 2019
- Central Banks Haven’t Bought This Much Gold Since Nixon Closed the Gold Window - 5th February 2019
- KEFI Minerals Indaba Presentation - 4th February 2019
- Central Banks Are on the Biggest Gold-Buying Spree in a Half Century - 31st January 2019
- Chairman Q&A with Harry Anagnostaras-Adams at KEFI Minerals plc (LON:KEFI) - 30th January 2019
- ‘Long Gold’ Is Goldman’s Favorite Commodity Play Right Now - 30th January 2019
- KEFI Minerals Plc Q4 2018 Operational Update - 29th January 2019
- INTERVIEW: KEFI Minerals – Tulu Kapi Gold Project Update - 28th January 2019
- KEFI Minerals Significant progress made at Tulu Kapi Gold Project - 25th January 2019
- News Bites Keep Bets On Gold, Market Turbulence Is Coming Back — Analyst - 24th January 2019
- Gold Rate Today: Gold, silver edge higher on high demand - 21st January 2019