GetBusy Plc (LON:GETB) is a London Stock Exchange, AIM listed, success story with 617k registered online users and counting.
Our Virtual Cabinet document management software is used by 27% of the largest Accounting firms in the United Kingdom, and is taking off in Australia.
While our award winning SmartVault document management software for small to medium businesses is thriving in the United States.
We also have a new and exciting project in development. You can learn more about it here, and sign up for early access.
Some of the most talented people in the world work for GetBusy, and we’re dreaming bigger than everybody.
We would love for you to join us in our quest to shape the future, and most importantly, better our customers lives.
GetBusy is an established, successful, award-winning Document Management software business, with operations in UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand, providing over 57,000 customers with a highly secure form of digital document distribution with the flexibility to suit any business or industry. It has found particular success in the accountancy, legal and financial services verticals. Over 864,000 users are registered to share information through GetBusy’s online client portals.
The Group has three core product offerings:
(1) Virtual Cabinet is Document Management software focused on the medium size to enterprise size markets. It is used by 27 of the 100 largest accounting firms in the UK and 12 of the top 20 accounting firms in
Australia and New Zealand;
(2) SmartVault is an award-winning Document Management software targeting the professional small and medium enterprise market, and is long established in the USA;
(3) GetBusy (in development) is a new product which will help customers create stronger relationships with less effort, help users become more organised and productive, and reduce their administrative burden.
The Group has an international reach, rapidly growing existing products, a proven business model, and strong momentum moving into the future.
Get Busy Plc Board MembersDr Miles Jakeman - Non-Executive Chairman
Daniel Rabie - Chief Executive Officer
Paul Haworth - Chief Financial Officer
Gregory Wilkinson - Non-Executive Director
Nigel Payne - Independent Non-Executive Director
Clive Rabie - Non-Executive Director
Company website for Get Busy Plchttps://www.getbusy.com
- GetBusy plc A successful year of growth with 22% constant currency increase - 5th March 2019
- Making The Move, From Paper To Digital - 27th February 2019
- Managing A Hybrid Workforce - 20th February 2019
- Why businesses need to go paperless now - 15th February 2019
- Create A More Balanced Work Environment For Your Team With Technology - 14th February 2019
- 10 reasons to use document management software - 8th February 2019
- Working in the Clouds - 7th February 2019
- Top 5 Benefits of Remote Working - 29th January 2019
- Productivity doesn’t come from bad doc management, study confirms - 24th January 2019
- How to Prep Your Company for a Remote Workforce - 22nd January 2019
- GetBusy plc Delivered a solid set of results with cash and revenue ahead of expectations - 16th January 2019
- New Year Resolutions You Should Make in 2019 for Your Business - 15th January 2019
- Why Should You Get a Document Management Software for Your Company? - 9th January 2019
- Major GetBusy Update - 20th December 2018
- Digitization: the Key to Future Document Management System - 12th December 2018
- Why document management needs an upgrade - 5th December 2018
- Document management and digitalisation - 28th November 2018
- Digital workplace or digital transformation? The destination versus the journey - 22nd November 2018
- Does AI really have a place in the modern workplace? - 14th November 2018
- Can The Right Office Equipment Improve Our Legal Culture? - 8th November 2018
- Key Checkpoints in Document Management - 31st October 2018
- What is Document Management (DMS)? - 24th October 2018
- Document Management Software Market Witnessed to Grow at an Impressive Rate and Reach a Value of US$ 11 Bn - 17th October 2018
- GetBusy plc Appointment of Liberum as Broker - 16th October 2018
- Digitisation vs. Digitalisation: What it Means for Your Business - 10th October 2018
- AI’s Impact On Accounting And Finance - 4th October 2018
- Cloud accounting: key to keeping business reporting on solid ground - 25th September 2018
- 5 Ways CPAs Can Benefit From Mobile Document Management - 21st September 2018
- Don’t become a statistic: Accountants and data security - 19th September 2018
- Portals: The future of file sharing - 13th September 2018
- How a Document Management System Streamlines Quality Control for Manufacturing - 7th September 2018
- Moving From Paper-Based to Digital Document Management - 4th September 2018
- Any Small Business can Automate - 15th August 2018
- CEO Q&A with Daniel Rabie at GetBusy PLC (LON:GETB) - 7th August 2018
- INTERVIEW: GetBusy Plc ‘Confident and well placed for H2’ says Stockdale Securities Analyst Brendan D’Souza - 3rd August 2018
- INTERVIEW: GetBusy PLC Significant progress on key strategic elements - 2nd August 2018
- GetBusy plc Sustained recurring revenue growth and strategic progress - 1st August 2018
- The Advantages of Electronic Document Management System - 24th July 2018
- GetBusy PLC Not aware of reason for share price movement - 23rd July 2018
- 3 Ways to Transform the Client Experience Through PSA Software - 13th July 2018
- GetBusy plc Analyst and Investor Briefing - 11th July 2018
- Stockdale Securities Q&A with Analyst Brendan D’Souza: GetBusy PLC (LON:GETB) - 6th July 2018
- INTERVIEW: GetBusy Plc ‘Really good institutional shareholders’ says Stockdale Securities - 5th July 2018
- GetBusy Plc Announce Business Growth Fund take 12.9% share - 2nd July 2018
- Intelliflo IFA back office provider sold to Invesco - 6th June 2018
- VIDEO: GetBusy Plc Annual General Meeting Presentation - 23rd May 2018
- GetBusy PLC Trading Update - 22nd May 2018
- CFO Q&A with Paul Haworth at GetBusy PLC (LON:GETB) - 17th May 2018
- INTERVIEW: GetBusy Plc Partnership with leading secure e-signature provider DocuSign - 16th May 2018
- GetBusy plc has completed the integration of DocuSign’s e-signature technology - 15th May 2018