Helping companies realise their full people potential
Gattaca PLC (LON:GATC) help companies realise their full people potential, providing outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services to those operating in the engineering and technology markets.
Established in 1984, Gattaca (formerly known as Matchtech Group) has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff around the world – you’ll see many of our employees proudly featured in the imagery throughout our site.
The Gattaca group of companies consists of a number of specialist recruitment brands including the UK’s number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers).
We share the same purpose, vision and values across all of our brands and these influence everything we do.
Gattaca exists to connect people and create valuable opportunities between them. Whether it is connecting job seekers with hiring employers, business leaders, procurement or HR directors with staffing solutions or building the relationships our staff have with each other and with the people we serve.
We achieve our purpose by engaging our staff, promoting our candidates and delighting our clients.
Engaging our staff
Our employees are the heart of our business and it is because of their determination and our shared vision that we have grown steadily since 1984. Having a highly engaged workforce means that our employees are satisfied in their job, passionate about the service they provide and take pride in their work. In our most recent staff engagement survey, which measures how positive our employees feel about working here, we received a score of 82% which is well above the industry benchmark.
Promoting our candidates & delighting our clients
Our recruitment consultants are encouraged to become experts in their chosen niche markets. Not only does this give them a strong sense of responsibility but it also improves the service we can offer our clients and candidates. Our expert recruiters can act as true consultants to clients and candidates, developing long-term relationships and an in-depth understanding of their needs. By immersing ourselves in the industries we service, we continually build on our market knowledge and use this to share valuable market intelligence with our clients.
By taking the time to understand our clients’ business, we obtain an appreciation of the way they operate and their culture. This allows us to offer our clients a truly personal service. Working collaboratively with our clients makes it easier for us to find them the best candidates. We get to know our candidates so that we are able to promote their skills and help them find opportunities throughout their career.
Our acquisition of Networkers International in 2015 gave the Group access to an established international footprint. We have since built on and expanded on this to support client requirements.
Many of our clients are global businesses looking for specialist help on a broader scale. With our international network and experience in placing candidates in over 100 countries, we are able to support them wherever they are.
From a candidate point of view, we can help provide assistance to a growing number of professionals who are seeking job opportunities abroad. In recent research conducted by our specialist technology and engineering recruitment brands Networkers and Matchtech, they found that 54% of technology professionals and 49% of engineering professionals would consider moving abroad at some point in their career (Voice of the Workforce 2017). Through our specialist brands, we are perfectly set up to support them and offer global engineering and technology vacancies.
Gattaca Plc Board MembersBrian Wilkinson – Chief Executive Officer
Keith Lewis – Chief Operating Officer
Salar Farzad – Chief Financial Officer
Patrick Shanley – Non-Executive Chairman
George Materna – Non-Executive Deputy Chairman
Ric Piper – Senior Non-Executive Director
Richard Bradford – Non-Executive Director
Mark Mamone – Non-Executive Director
Roger Goodman – Non-Executive Director
Company website for Gattaca Plchttps://www.gattacaplc.com
- Why We Need to Rethink “Employer Brand” - 14th June 2019
- Law firms urged to reverse drain of young and female talent - 10th June 2019
- VIDEO: The first 3 steps to take on your IR35 journey - 4th June 2019
- Matchtech wins bid to supply secondment services for major MHA framework - 31st May 2019
- 7 Most Fulfilling Engineering Careers - 30th May 2019
- “Government action needed to transform UK Infrastructure”, demands Chief - 24th May 2019
- IR35 and the Public Sector - 22nd May 2019
- What does your staff turnover say about your employer brand? - 15th May 2019
- Most engineering employers think new technologies will not lead to job losses - 14th May 2019
- 7 Unexpected Career Paths for Those Interested in Engineering - 7th May 2019
- UK government announces £2.4 million investment to encourage more girls into computing - 30th April 2019
- 10 Jobs That You Didn’t Know Were In High Demand - 25th April 2019
- Matchtech win public sector contract with engineering consultants, Atkins - 18th April 2019
- Here are 7 Potentially Interesting Jobs of the Future - 12th April 2019
- Ricardo partners with Geely on development of advanced hybrid transmission - 9th April 2019
- Sales & Recruitment Networking Evening - 8th April 2019
- Gattaca plc NFI and PBT growth in continuing operations - 3rd April 2019
- Twenty years’ commitment to engineering talent - 2nd April 2019
- Is It Still Worth Becoming An Engineer? - 1st April 2019
- What you need to know about the Private Sector and IR35 - 26th March 2019
- What is Engineering?: A Journey Through the Field We All Love - 25th March 2019
- From marshmallows to McLaren! Ricardo inspires women to choose a career in engineering with ‘Daughters at Work’ day - 22nd March 2019
- Are you ready for IR35? Here’s what’s changing and how it will impact your business - 20th March 2019
- Infrastructure case study - 11th March 2019
- Female STEM Role Models to Look Up to - 5th March 2019
- Three things you need to know about working in STEM - 26th February 2019
- Engineering the way to a better life - 21st February 2019
- How can the UK be a natural home for global engineering and technology champions? - 19th February 2019
- Minister calls to dispel girls’ misconceptions of STEM subjects - 13th February 2019
- Gattaca plc UK Engineering delivered solid growth and international operations continue to grow strongly - 7th February 2019
- Boeing’s Joan Robinson-Berry hopes to inspire minorities, women towards engineering careers - 5th February 2019
- How To Get Young Girls Excited About A Career In STEM - 31st January 2019
- These are the fastest-growing jobs of the future - 29th January 2019
- Engineering: The clear career path for your future - 23rd January 2019
- Women in engineering: ‘Seeing a female face is no longer a rarity’ - 18th January 2019
- 11 Ways To Build An Unstoppable Engineering Career In 2019 - 15th January 2019
- Emerging careers trends in engineering and technology you need to know - 11th January 2019
- What did the 2018 Year of Engineering achieve? - 9th January 2019
- 10 Best Career Tips For Women Of 2018 - 3rd January 2019
- Top 5 engineering sectors to be a part of in 2019 - 20th December 2018
- The UK recruitment industry grew by 11% to £35.7 billion in 2017/18 despite ongoing Brexit uncertainty - 18th December 2018
- Hands-on experience inspires girls to explore tech jobs - 11th December 2018
- Skills put to the test as Express & Star STEM Challenge launched - 6th December 2018
- This Is Engineering: Meet Mo - 1st December 2018
- National celebration of engineering held at Westminster Abbey - 27th November 2018
- Engineers in top five of most trusted professions - 20th November 2018
- The high-paying tech jobs you don’t need a degree for - 14th November 2018
- Autumn Budget 2018: An engineering perspective - 6th November 2018
- Inspiring the next generation of engineers to help make the world a better place - 29th October 2018
- How better designed cities can save billions and improve our wellbeing - 22nd October 2018