Helping companies realise their full people potential
Gattaca PLC (LON:GATC) help companies realise their full people potential, providing outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services to those operating in the engineering and technology markets.
Established in 1984, Gattaca (formerly known as Matchtech Group) has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff around the world – you’ll see many of our employees proudly featured in the imagery throughout our site.
The Gattaca group of companies consists of a number of specialist recruitment brands including the UK’s number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers).
We share the same purpose, vision and values across all of our brands and these influence everything we do.
Gattaca exists to connect people and create valuable opportunities between them. Whether it is connecting job seekers with hiring employers, business leaders, procurement or HR directors with staffing solutions or building the relationships our staff have with each other and with the people we serve.
We achieve our purpose by engaging our staff, promoting our candidates and delighting our clients.
Engaging our staff
Our employees are the heart of our business and it is because of their determination and our shared vision that we have grown steadily since 1984. Having a highly engaged workforce means that our employees are satisfied in their job, passionate about the service they provide and take pride in their work. In our most recent staff engagement survey, which measures how positive our employees feel about working here, we received a score of 82% which is well above the industry benchmark.
Promoting our candidates & delighting our clients
Our recruitment consultants are encouraged to become experts in their chosen niche markets. Not only does this give them a strong sense of responsibility but it also improves the service we can offer our clients and candidates. Our expert recruiters can act as true consultants to clients and candidates, developing long-term relationships and an in-depth understanding of their needs. By immersing ourselves in the industries we service, we continually build on our market knowledge and use this to share valuable market intelligence with our clients.
By taking the time to understand our clients’ business, we obtain an appreciation of the way they operate and their culture. This allows us to offer our clients a truly personal service. Working collaboratively with our clients makes it easier for us to find them the best candidates. We get to know our candidates so that we are able to promote their skills and help them find opportunities throughout their career.
Our acquisition of Networkers International in 2015 gave the Group access to an established international footprint. We have since built on and expanded on this to support client requirements.
Many of our clients are global businesses looking for specialist help on a broader scale. With our international network and experience in placing candidates in over 100 countries, we are able to support them wherever they are.
From a candidate point of view, we can help provide assistance to a growing number of professionals who are seeking job opportunities abroad. In recent research conducted by our specialist technology and engineering recruitment brands Networkers and Matchtech, they found that 54% of technology professionals and 49% of engineering professionals would consider moving abroad at some point in their career (Voice of the Workforce 2017). Through our specialist brands, we are perfectly set up to support them and offer global engineering and technology vacancies.
Gattaca Plc Board MembersBrian Wilkinson – Chief Executive Officer
Keith Lewis – Chief Operating Officer
Salar Farzad – Chief Financial Officer
Patrick Shanley – Non-Executive Chairman
George Materna – Non-Executive Deputy Chairman
Ric Piper – Senior Non-Executive Director
Richard Bradford – Non-Executive Director
Mark Mamone – Non-Executive Director
Roger Goodman – Non-Executive Director
Company website for Gattaca Plchttps://www.gattacaplc.com
- UK firms to pay quarter of furlough wages in government plans - 26th May 2020
- One in four UK workers willing to return to the office full-time - 20th May 2020
- Furloughed workers to get 60% of their salary until September - 12th May 2020
- Pay for more than 6m UK workers now covered by furlough scheme - 5th May 2020
- How furloughed workers can earn extra money - 29th April 2020
- HMRC finalises CJRS guidance for contractor customers - 22nd April 2020
- IR35 – where are we now? - 16th April 2020
- Planning ahead for the delayed introduction of IR35 changes - 8th April 2020
- Gattaca COVID-19 Support Centre - 2nd April 2020
- STEM-based Activities for Future Engineers & Technologists - 26th March 2020
- Self-employed workers welcome new HMRC rules being postponed over coronavirus pandemic - 25th March 2020
- UK government puts IR35 tax reforms on hold for a year in wake of coronavirus crisis - 19th March 2020
- How the new IR35 rules will work - 12th March 2020
- Government says IR35 tax reforms will go ahead - 5th March 2020
- 7 talent challenges in 2020 & how to solve them - 25th February 2020
- 3 ways a Managed Service Programme can help with IR35 compliance - 19th February 2020
- Do your working practices reflect a genuine outside IR35 assignment? - 14th February 2020
- How a Statement of Work can solve your IR35 challenges - 11th February 2020
- Lords committee to investigate IR35 rule change - 6th February 2020
- IR35 and the private sector - 29th January 2020
- The IR35 opportunities for advisers explained - 24th January 2020
- What contractors really think about IR35 - 15th January 2020
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant - 10th January 2020
- Are you prepared for IR35? - 7th January 2020
- Get your business ready for IR35 - 20th December 2019
- Crunch decodes IR35 with new tools and support for recruiters, employers and contractors - 13th December 2019
- Stepping into the New Year with a good understanding of IR35 - 11th December 2019
- Dealing with Changes to IR35 - 4th December 2019
- Gattaca joins Women in Aviation and Aerospace Charter - 29th November 2019
- Recruitment Evolution - 27th November 2019
- What is IR35? - 21st November 2019
- Three in five employers concerned about missing out on temporary talent due to IR35 - 15th November 2019
- The UK jobs machine continues to deliver despite Brexit uncertainty - 11th November 2019
- Gattaca achieve positive financial performance - 6th November 2019
- IR35 updates; everything you need to know - 5th November 2019
- How to wind up your personal service company ahead of IR35 legislation - 31st October 2019
- Why Students are Worth Hiring - 25th October 2019
- The importance of maintaining candidate engagement throughout your recruitment process - 21st October 2019
- Brexit good for business - 16th October 2019
- IR35 updates; what’s new? - 8th October 2019
- Job market data shows now is the optimal time to advertise your roles - 4th October 2019
- Number of remote working jobs doubles over 4-year period - 2nd October 2019
- What is workforce planning? - 26th September 2019
- 21st Century Hiring: What’s in and What’s Out - 20th September 2019
- What are clients & contractors saying about IR35? - 17th September 2019
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant - 16th September 2019
- Why Your Brand Story Should Start With Employees - 13th September 2019
- Will the new IR35 off-payroll working rules affect you or your business? - 6th September 2019
- Financial wellbeing for everyone – this is how it’s done - 30th August 2019
- 39% of US Businesses Have No Employer Brand Strategy - 29th August 2019