Falanx Group Ltd (LON:FLX) is an AIM-listed security and intelligence provider based in London in the United Kingdom.
They are a world-leading team of security professionals and technology experts who work in close partnership with our clients to help them defend against a wide range of global security threats.
They have three business divisions: Falanx Intelligence, Falanx Resilience and Falanx Cyber.
Falanx has acquired Stirling Assynt, an internationally renowned provider of Political & Security Risk and Business Intelligence services to a global network of government and blue-chip clients. Stirling Assynt’s extensive client base offers a rapid route to market for other Falanx Divisions.
Stirling Assynt’s reputed Assynt service offers fortnightly risk assessments on 33 countries as well as bespoke analytical reporting on an extensive range of topics globally.
Stirling Assynt’s Business Intelligence service uses its worldwide network of associates to provide detailed due diligence research into the integrity and reputation of companies and their principals, as well as the risks involved in entering new markets.
Specialists in Security Consultancy, Crisis Management and asset and facility security.
Falanx Resilience offers specialist security consultancy, design, training and management focused on delivery of solutions in response to specific client requirements. Using intelligence-led ‘Security by Design’ techniques and a risk-based approach to security reviews and audits, our senior consultants help clients reduce the risks to their people, information and physical assets.
In addition we provide specialist advisory, training and procurement services to government departments and agencies internationally. This includes security organisational design, validation and transformation as well as development of operational doctrine, human resource management, performance management, skills transfer and specialist training.
Members of the Falanx Resilience team and our highly experienced, world-class consultants come from a range of backgrounds including international consultancy firms, the security industry and government. They include former members of UK special forces and the security and intelligence services, and are experienced at dealing at Board and ministerial level.
Falanx has entered into an agreement with Assuria Limited for a global licence to use its suite of cyber security software products, as part of Falanx’s international cyber security proposition. Assuria is a UK based developer of robust and proven Cyber Security solutions that are used by government agencies, public sector departments and commercial companies worldwide.
In parallel Falanx has entered into an agreement with MDS Technologies Limited. MDS has specific expertise in providing data centre hosting and services to enable clients to move their computing and IT services into the cloud.
By deploying Assuria’s excellent security software alongside an existing high-quality provider of assured cloud computing services, Falanx will be able to provide a seamless and cost-effective suite of services for both government and private clients.
Falanx Group Ltd Board MembersJohn Robert Blamire - Chief Executive
Mike Read - Non-Executive Chairman
Desmond Patrick Carr - Non-Executive Director
Emma Jane Shaw - Non-Executive Director
Iain Manley - Non-Executive Director
Company website for Falanx Group Ltdhttp://www.falanxgroup.com/
- Pearson hit with lawsuit over data breach - 10th September 2019
- Yahoo breach settlement - 5th September 2019
- Does your childs school have an unsecure Wi-Fi network? - 27th August 2019
- The Top 9 Cyber Security Threats That Will Ruin Your Day - 22nd August 2019
- Work from home jobs could pose cyber security threat to businesses, insurer says - 13th August 2019
- Cyber security: What a difference the board makes - 8th August 2019
- Which cyber security trends should organisations adopt in 2019? - 2nd August 2019
- Phishing attack highlights cyber security need at universities - 25th July 2019
- Are UK mid-market boards ignoring the £30 billion cyber risk? - 16th July 2019
- 25 Million Android Phones Infected With Malware That ‘Hides In WhatsApp’ - 11th July 2019
- Is your company doing enough to ensure cyber security? - 5th July 2019
- Hackers hit global telcos in espionage campaign - 26th June 2019
- How To Respond To A Cybersecurity Threat In 4 Steps - 24th June 2019
- More than half of British firms ‘report cyber-attacks in 2019’ - 19th June 2019
- Photos of tourists entering US stolen in cyber attack, border agency says - 12th June 2019
- NSA warns Microsoft Windows users of cyber-attack risk - 7th June 2019
- Malware and botnets: Why Emotet is dominating the malicious threat landscape in 2019 - 3rd June 2019
- Almost all businesses hit by phishing attacks - 31st May 2019
- Cyber attacks holding Baltimore hostage, threatening $10,000 a day - 22nd May 2019
- Windows bug leaves computers vulnerable to Wannacry-type virus that crippled NHS - 17th May 2019
- WhatsApp confirms it’s been targeted by spyware. That’s exactly its customers’ fear - 14th May 2019
- A malware attack against accounting software giant Wolters Kluwer is causing a ‘quiet panic’ at accounting firms - 9th May 2019
- Flying Under The Radar: The Biggest Malware Threats Hiding In Plain Sight - 7th May 2019
- Further details on Wipro phishing attack revealed - 2nd May 2019
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport recovers from computer malware attack; FBI investigates - 30th April 2019
- Browser threats are as serious as phishing or ransomware - 29th April 2019
- Fast and Furious Phishing Attacks – The Race Against Time Matters - 25th April 2019
- Wipro admits to potential breach to employee accounts by phishing attack - 17th April 2019
- Security experts warn hackers behind ‘murderous malware’ dubbed Triton are BACK and targeting ‘critical infrastructure’ - 12th April 2019
- A quarter of phishing emails bypass Office 365 security - 10th April 2019
- Document-based malware on the rise, businesses warned - 8th April 2019
- Computer virus alters cancer scan images - 5th April 2019
- Virgin Media fake email scam warning as phishing fraudsters target users’ log-in details - 3rd April 2019
- Athletes’ and musicians’ Apple accounts hacked in phishing scheme - 1st April 2019
- How the Melissa Virus Changed the Internet - 28th March 2019
- Falanx Group Limited Appoint Non-Executive Chairman with considerable corporate finance and corporate governance experience - 28th March 2019
- Hackers created a secret backdoor in ‘hundreds of thousands’ of Asus computers using software update - 26th March 2019
- Spear Phishing Attacks Are on the Rise, Security Firm Says - 25th March 2019
- Criminals could be secretly mining cryptocurrency on your computer - 22nd March 2019
- Falanx Group Limited Adds Stifel Nicolaus Europe Limited as NOMAD and Joint Broker - 22nd March 2019
- Netflix and AMEX Customers Actively Targeted by Phishing Campaigns - 21st March 2019
- A 19-year-old WinRAR bug is being used to install malware - 18th March 2019
- What You Need to Know About Cybersecurity in 2019 - 14th March 2019
- ANZ warns unsuspecting customers of a sophisticated email phishing scam targeting their personal information - 8th March 2019
- Microsoft Sees 250% Phishing Increase, Malware Decline by 34% - 5th March 2019
- Phishing Scam Targets Instagram Users by Offering Verified Badges - 4th March 2019
- VERY PHISHY Tesco scam warning after customers caught out by fake grocery home orders - 27th February 2019
- LinkedIn Messaging Abused to Target US Companies With Backdoors - 25th February 2019
- Cyber Ransom Attacks On The Rise, As Toyota And Melbourne Hospital Become Latest Victims - 22nd February 2019
- Cyber-thieves set sights on hijacking payment data - 21st February 2019