DX (Group) plc (LON:DX) is a leading independent logistics and parcel distribution company operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Established in 1975, DX provides next day delivery services for mail, parcels and heavier items requiring 2-Man services. In particular, DX specialises in next day or scheduled deliveries for time sensitive, mission critical and high value items. Last year, the Company delivered in excess of 200 million items for both public and private sector companies to both businesses and residential addresses nationwide. Customers are mainly B2B but also B2C
In March 2012, DX acquired Nightfreight, the market leader for irregular dimension and weight freight in the UK B2B and B2C markets with over 7 million deliveries per annum. Nightfreight, subsequently named DX Freight, was an under invested and poorly performing business that DX acquired as a turnaround opportunity. This gave DX access to one of the fastest growing areas of the distribution market as well as offering longer term operational efficiencies and synergies.
DX Group Plc Board MembersBob Holt (Non-Executive Chairman)
Petar Cvetkovic (Chief Executive Officer)
Ian Pain (Chief Financial Officer)
Paul Murray (Non-Executive Director)
Company website for DX Group Plchttps://www.dxdelivery.com/investor/
- DX (Group) plc Change in terms of proposed combination with Menzies’ Distribution - 5th June 2017
- DX (Group) plc Proposed combination with Menzies’ Distribution and Interim results – Zeus Capital - 31st March 2017
- DX Group PLC win two year contract with Her Majesty’s Passport Office again - 22nd November 2016
- Q&A with Andy Hanson Equity Research Director at Zeus Capital - 23rd September 2016
- INTERVIEW: DX (Group) Plc – Zeus Capital Say Results Look Pretty Good - 22nd September 2016
- DX Group PLC New Chief Financial Officer, Daljit Basi. - 21st September 2016
- Gatemore Capital Management buy more shares in DX Group PLC - 20th September 2016
- DX (Group) plc Good news from the CMA - 16th September 2016