Arria NLG’s Natural Language Generation (NLG) is cutting-edge artificial intelligence. ARRIA’s scientists have been at the forefront of this science for 30 years. They wrote the book on Building Natural Language Generation Systems – the de facto standard text in the field.
The ARRIA NLG Engine is the culmination of their 90+ years of research.
Enterprise-level benefits of Arria NLG:
The best-practice knowledge and skills of your most experienced experts is permanently captured for continuous automated use. With NLG, these valuable assets can be protected and shared to mitigate organizational knowledge loss.
Comprehensive reports are automatically produced. They read as if written by your most experienced analysts-enabling you to scale and replicate your internal expertise.
By rendering best-practice analysis in automated reports, NLG lets your experts focus on higher value issues, and guards against them missing or ignoring key information when they are under pressure. NLG reduces decision time frames from hours to seconds.
ARRIA NLG plc is a software development business. Its target is to be the global leader in the development and deployment of mission critical, core industrial, enterprise level Natural Language Generation software technologies. Natural Language Generation (NLG) is the computerised process of analysing and converting Big Data into actionable information.
The Group’s core product is known as the Arria NLG Engine.
Global corporations are having to deal with an ever-growing amount of data resulting from the digitisation of transactions and industrial processes and from technological advancements in data capture. Computer networks are now producing and storing digital data at such a rate that this data is becoming increasingly difficult to be fully utilised. This development and the challenge to make optimal use of this data has become known as “Big Data”.
The Arria NLG Engine comprises of two main elements:
- an analytics component that is programmed to embody the expert knowledge of the domain in which it operates; and
- a natural language generation component, which embodies the skill required to communicate information articulately using natural language.
Reference: Natural Language Processing
Arria NLG Board MembersStuart Rogers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Simon Small, Executive Director
Wayne Thornhill, Chief Financial Officer
Paul Kidney, Non-Executive Director
Michael Higgins, Non-Executive Director
Company website for Arria NLGhttp://www.arria.com/investorrelations/
- How Can Artificial Intelligence Transform Businesses? - 25th October 2017
- What’s The Difference Between Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence? - 24th October 2017
- Different Ways In Which AI Will Revolutionise Financial Services Sector - 20th October 2017
- Google’s Pixel Buds translation will change the world - 6th October 2017
- Why Small Business Should Be Paying Attention to Artificial Intelligence - 28th September 2017
- Artificial Intelligence Will Evolve The Workforce, Not Replace It - 19th September 2017
- Arria NLG PLC – Why Big Data Needs NLG - 13th September 2017
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Revolutionizing Business In 2017 - 12th September 2017
- AI Is Taking Over the Cloud - 4th September 2017
- Gartner: NLG will become a standard in analytics - 1st September 2017
- How artificial intelligence is reinventing the fintech industry - 25th August 2017
- 5 Common Artificial Intelligence Myths - 17th August 2017
- How artificial intelligence will transform higher education - 15th August 2017
- Arria NLG PLC: NLG HUMANIZES DATA - 7th August 2017
- AI Is Changing the Web Forever: It’s Time to be Smart about Smart Tech - 31st July 2017
- How smart sensors and the IoT will evolve supply chains - 21st July 2017
- Using data to drive business intelligence - 20th July 2017
- Where Artificial Intelligence Is Now and What’s Just Around the Corner - 17th July 2017
- How Machine Learning Will Transform The Sales Function - 6th July 2017
- How Deliveroo Is Using Big Data And Machine Learning To Power Food Delivery - 30th June 2017
- Exciting NLG Research Topics – June 2017 - 22nd June 2017
- Apple is finally serious about artificial intelligence - 12th June 2017
- AI in the Workplace: Augment, Instead of Replacing Humans - 7th June 2017
- IS NLG WORTH A THOUSAND PICTURES? - 31st May 2017
- Forward thinking: Experts reveal what’s next for AI - 26th May 2017
- Natural Language Generation: A Revolution in Business Insight - 23rd May 2017
- Arria NLG Wins Best Innovation in NLP Award - 19th May 2017
- When programmatic meets artificial intelligence… the future begins - 26th April 2017
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: An Interview with Prof. Ehud Reiter - 21st April 2017
- Artificial intelligence: What’s real and what’s not in 2017 - 19th April 2017
- Using data to drive business intelligence - 13th April 2017
- Arria NLG PLC: Storytelling Dashboards - 3rd April 2017
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Machine Learning – What’s The Difference? - 27th March 2017
- How AI is poised to take a bigger role in payments - 22nd March 2017
- How the Arria NLG Engine works – Data in, Language out - 20th March 2017
- Arria NLG PLC Featured on Worldwide Business - 13th March 2017
- Arria NLG PLC: How AI can help media companies create more content - 10th March 2017
- Arria NLG PLC: Why the Finance Industry is Ripe for AI Disrutpion - 8th March 2017
- Can Artificial Intelligence Solve Today’s Big Data Dilemma? - 3rd March 2017
- 5 Questions in 5 Minutes with Joe Deely Senior Vice President, Global Partnerships at Arria NLG - 1st March 2017
- How Machine Learning, Big Data And AI Are Changing Healthcare Forever - 27th February 2017
- Natural Language Generation: A Revolution in Business Insight - 23rd February 2017
- Here’s how robots are transforming traditional banking services - 21st February 2017
- How To Unlock The Value In Your Company’s Big Data - 17th February 2017
- How Big Data and AI Help Us Tackle The World’s Biggest Problems in 2017 and Beyond - 15th February 2017
- Building the predictive enterprise: What CIOs should tell CEOs about A.I. - 13th February 2017
- Neural Networks and Modern BI Platforms Will Evolve Data and Analytics - 9th February 2017
- Here’s Why Siri Is The Key To Apple’s Next Technological Leap - 8th February 2017
- How Google’s Amazing AI Start-Up ‘DeepMind’ Is Making Our World A Smarter Place - 6th February 2017
- 10 AI companies to watch out for in 2017 - 3rd February 2017