Action Hotels Company is a leading owner, developer and asset manager of branded three and four star hotels in the Middle East and Australia.
Established in 2005, AHC currently operates nine hotels with a strong development pipeline which will see its portfolio increase to 17 hotels providing a total of over
2,893 rooms by 2017.Our vision is to be the leading developer, owner and manager of branded economy and midscale hotels in the Middle East and Australia. Our success is the result of strong relationships with leading international hotel operators and the careful execution of a focused plan to develop high quality assets in locations which have the potential for significant capital appreciation.
Action Hotels is listed on AIM, the growth market of the London Stock Exchange. The EPIC Code is AHCG
AHC pursue carefully selected development opportunities and our multi-brand approach allows us to tailor our offering to specific markets. At AHC, we invest in every aspect of the hotel business, from development, construction and operations to asset management.
Vision, Strategy & Company Values
We have a clear vision which reflects our well-diversified portfolio; strong relationships with the right partners; a healthy development pipeline of hotels already under construction plus a clear plan for future developments and a clear strategy to create and deliver value for our shareholders.
The creation of Action Hotels was the result of careful planning. Our focus is to provide quality accommodation at exceptional value in central and convenient locations in under-supplied markets. Our partnership with international hotel brands and operators allows us to diversify our portfolio of hotels and develop the most suitable properties in each of our markets.
Our primary objective for Action Hotels is to be the leading economy and midscale hotel business in the Middle East. We may also identify additional projects outside the Middle East where we see significant upside potential, such as Australia.
We intend to build on our successful track record and established network to grow the number of hotels we operate, to increase profitability through successful revenue growth and cost management, and to maximize the benefits from the partnership with our global operators as the driver to market our business.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
We understand that in order to build a successful and sustainable business model we must ensure that our business adheres to strong corporate values. As such, we are committed to fostering a working environment based on trusted relationships, respect, teamwork, enthusiasm, commitment and care. These criteria have therefore been adopted as our values.
Action Hotels Board MembersSheikh Mubarak A M Al-Sabah FOUNDER AND NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
Stefan Allesch-Taylor CBE NON-EXECUTIVE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN
Alain Debare CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Raymond Chigot NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
John Johnston NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Rawaf I. Bourisli DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Company website for Action Hotelshttp://www.actionhotels.com/
- Action Hotels plc opens its fourth hotel in Australia under the Novotel brand - 21st March 2018
- Action Hotels plc resilient business model trading update - 8th March 2018
- Action Hotels PLC Interim Financial Statements - 19th September 2017
- Action Hotels PLC Appointment of Joint Broker - 16th August 2017
- Action Hotels Chairman purchases more shares in the company - 15th August 2017
- Action Hotels “Wife of Chairman purchases more shares” - 8th August 2017
- Action Hotels PLC Opening of ibis Styles Manama Diplomatic Area - 2nd August 2017
- Action Hotels PLC Board appointment of Finance Director - 18th July 2017
- Action Hotels PLC on the Group’s 2016 Performance - 9th May 2017
- Action Hotels Plc Asset backed Action – Zeus Capital - 2nd May 2017
- Middle East hotel investment opportunities abound in the mid-market segment - 23rd March 2017
- Action Hotel PLC’s Holiday Inn Muscat Al Seeb GM wins IHG accolade - 16th February 2017
- Action Hotels plc 4 star accreditation for Brisbane - 5th January 2017
- Action Hotels shares purchased by someone closely connected - 4th January 2017
- INTERVIEW: Action Hotels Plc A busy time but focusing on delivery of pipeline - 7th December 2016
- Action Hotels plc “third hotel in Oman opens” - 5th December 2016
- Action Hotels plc sell investment land for $14.6m - 7th November 2016
- Action Hotels Brisbane has won “Best Economy Hotel” award - 20th October 2016
- Action Hotels “New four-star hotel in Melbourne” Sheikh Mubarak AM Al Sabah - 17th October 2016
- Q&A with Mike Allen Head of Research at Zeus Capital - 15th September 2016
- Q&A with Alain Dubare Chief Executive Officer at Action Hotels PLC (LON:AHCG) - 14th September 2016
- INTERVIEW: Action Hotels Plc Zeus Capital Very confident - 13th September 2016
- Zeus Capital say Solid H1 progress & on track for full year for Action Hotels - 12th September 2016
- Action Hotels good first year with revenues up 18%, profits up 14% - 12th September 2016
- Action Hotels “interim results to be in line with market expectations” - 23rd August 2016
- Action Hotels Group PLC “Directors Buy Shares” - 5th July 2016
- Action Hotels add an experienced Middle East “Hotels” Finance Director to the fold - 25th April 2016
- Q&A with Alain Debare Chief Executive Officer at Action Hotels PLC (LON:AHCG) - 21st April 2016
- Action Hotels Plc CEO Alain Debare talks through positive key highlights - 19th April 2016
- Action Hotels PLC “92% increase in room count since IPO, EBITDA 42% increase” - 18th April 2016
- Action Hotels plc Checking into structural growth - 13th April 2016
- Action Hotels “Officially Open” Ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street - 18th March 2016
- Funds purchase more shares in Action Hotels PLC - 10th March 2016
- Action Hotels Opens Ibis Hotel in Brisbane, Australia its 10th and largest - 2nd March 2016
- Action Hotels performing strongly with profits expected to be 18% up - 15th February 2016
- Action Hotels acquire prime freehold in Dubai “media city” - 4th February 2016
- Action Hotels Chairman purchases shares in the company - 22nd January 2016
- Q&A with Katie Shelton Chief Financial Officer at Action Hotels Plc (LON:AHCG) - 16th November 2015
- Action Hotels Plc CFO Katie Shelton explains the Zeus Capital choice - 12th November 2015
- Action Hotels plc appoints Zeus Capital as Nomad and sole broker - 12th November 2015
- Action Hotels PLC appoint Zeus Capital - 29th October 2015