… it ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to handle, more doubtful of success and more dangerous to implement than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. So wrote Niccolò Machiavelli more than 500 years ago.
In our latest video, our customers share how they have successfully deployed corporate change projects and adopted the latest eProcurement technologies to recoup vast amounts of wasted time, talent and cash.
- Chris Cassidy, Finance Director at P&O Ferrymasters
- Rob Sanders, Service Development Manager at Jones Lang Salle
- Iain Bacon, Finance Director at Viridian Housing
- Alan Heron, Head of Procurement at Places for People
- Deborah Hardy, Finance Director at Yusen Logistics
These organisations are leading the charge in Spend Control; proving that the full benefits can be realised by changing mindsets and behaviours and working in partnership with Proactis Holdings Plc (LON:PHD) to actually achieve what they set out to accomplish.