Cyber threats have never been so abundant. You need to relentlessly counter potential attacks and that requires constant vigilance and specialist expertise. Cyber attacks on large organisations have been big news recently, but that doesn’t mean that similar threats don’t exist for small-to-medium size businesses.
For many small businesses it can be hard to understand where to even begin. To help you get head around the issues facing your business, join us at this free Masterclass where we will guide you through the requirements and pitfalls of Cyber Security, offering straight-forward, practical advice and solutions.
Our presenters will help you to:
- Understand the cybersecurity landscape
- Increase your understanding of the risks to your business
- Learn how to develop an effective incident response plan
- Develop a deeper understanding of compliance and best practice
- Learn to foster a more proactive approach to cyber security
This event is completely free to attend and is aimed at giving SMEs the information they need to help to protect and secure their business.