Microsaic Systems plc (LON:MSYS) is a high technology company developing and marketing chip-based mass spectrometry (MS) instruments.
Microsaic addresses current and future market needs by partnering with global instrument OEMs and distributors. Our aim is to provide customers with enhanced work flow efficiency by incorporating simple-to-use mass detection.
Microsaic has successfully produced miniaturised MS systems by developing patented chip-scale technologies called Ionchip®, Spraychip® and Vac-chip™. Our products retain the functionality of conventional MS systems but are substantially smaller, less complex to operate, easier to maintain, and offer a significantly reduced cost of ownership.
Microsaic‘s applications range from traditional to hitherto unserved markets that could benefit from deployable mass detection at the point-of-need; these include LCMS, on-line detection, reaction monitoring, TLC-MS, PAT, and mass-directed prep and flash chromatography.
Microsaic currently works in a broad range of traditional industry sectors and new emerging markets that can benefit from deployable mass detection.
Microsaic Systems plc was established in 2001 to develop miniaturised MS instruments based on Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology originating at the highly regarded Optical and Semiconductor Devices Group at Imperial College London.
The Company has been based at headquarters in Woking, UK since September 2004 and was admitted to AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, in April 2011 (ticker: MSYS).
Microsaic Systems plc Board MembersEric Yeatman - Non-executive Director and Interim Chairman
Bevan Metcalf - Finance Director
Glenn Tracey - Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Holmes - Non-executive Director
Christopher Buckley - Non-executive Director
Company website for Microsaic Systems plchttp://www.microsaic.com
- Microsaic Systems plc Appoint Peter Grant as Non-Executive Chairman - 19th December 2017
- Q&A with Glenn Tracey Chief Executive Officer at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 18th December 2017
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems plc Agreement with Global Partner - 15th December 2017
- Microsaic Systems Plc Research agreement with global biopharma partner - 13th December 2017
- Q&A with Glenn Tracey Chief Executive Officer at Microsaic Systems PLC (LON:MSYS) - 9th November 2017
- INTERVIEW: Microsaic Systems Plc New CEO Glenn Tracey - 8th November 2017
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Fake whisky galore – and that’s great news for scientists who can detect it - 29th March 2015